Cuckold situations

My wife's black boyfriend: 'This is where I will plant my seed Deep inside your wife's unprotected womb.'
My wife: 'Honey, will you still love me if my boyfriend makes me pregnant? I want it so, so much.'
Me: 'I will love you even more. You are the love of my life and I would be so proud if he made you pregnant.'

man-s-hand-caressing-woman-s-belly_67651-1221.jpg

My wife: 'Babe, I have a surprise for you.'
My wife's black boyfriend: 'Girl, I'm not surprised. I've flooded your fertile white body with my sperm.'
My wife: 'My husband will be so proud of me. Let's tell him together.'

young-unrecognizable-interracial-couple-with-positive-pregnancy-test_201836-2833.jpg

Last edited:
My wife: 'Come here, babe. Thank you so much.'
My wife's black boyfriend: 'I've enjoyed making you pregnant.'
Me: 'Thank you so much for making my wife pregnant. I knew nature would take its course, sooner rather than later.'

pregnancy-test-positive-happy-future-parents-hug.jpg

My wife: 'You have changed my body forever. You are part of me now. We will be connected forever.'
My wife's black boyfriend: 'You're a beautiful woman and your husband is lucky to have you.'

depositphotos_468249672-stock-photo-becoming-parents-romantic-multiracial-spouses.jpg

My wife: 'From the moment I met you, my body has ached for this.'
My wife's black boyfriend: 'The first time your husband arranged a date for us, I told him I would do this to you.'

depositphotos_468253512-stock-photo-happy-multicultural-couple-holding-positive.jpg

That's a myth..my wife likes only me no blacks....our new boss is black tho and I'm a ;little scared he humiliates me a little...but we need the job
I bet ur wife knows and feels your scared, and the more shes around him everyday the more she is curious and tempted, she will be Blacked, sooner rather than later,.,imho. Your here tells me that you find knowing this Black stud is working on your sweet sexy White wife to fuck her, Black men love White wifes Always go bare naked up in them, even if promised they never ever pullout of a White wife,, deep seeding a White Wife is his ultimate goal, once your sweet wife is Black cream pied and eXplores the Taboo of leaving his seeds inside her swollen sensitive hot pussy for a day or so,,, she will repeat taking bare BBC and will be forever HOOKED, i know your not ready, you should start trying your mindset thinking of how her pleasures is more important to you than yours.,.
.Please eXplore your thots n desires and comment here, or DM me, id love to learn more about u2

I bet ur wife knows and feels your scared, and the more shes around him everyday the more she is curious and tempted, she will be Blacked, sooner rather than later,.,imho. Your here tells me that you find knowing this Black stud is working on your sweet sexy White wife to fuck her, Black men love White wifes Always go bare naked up in them, even if promised they never ever pullout of a White wife,, deep seeding a White Wife is his ultimate goal, once your sweet wife is Black cream pied and eXplores the Taboo of leaving his seeds inside her swollen sensitive hot pussy for a day or so,,, she will repeat taking bare BBC and will be forever HOOKED, i know your not ready, you should start trying your mindset thinking of how her pleasures is more important to you than yours.,.
.Please eXplore your thots n desires and comment here, or DM me, id love to learn more about u2
Well damn....

Back