Cuckold/Shared Wife Couple she 38 he 41 from Virginia looking for men to satisfy.

Cuckold/Shared Wife Married Couple she 38 he 41 from Virginia looking for men to satisfy. We have been in this lifestyle for the past six years two of which were a bit dry do to the Covid debacle.... Husband developed intermittent E/D eight years ago and we now enjoy our new sexual lifestyle, especially me. ha ha.. He enjoys watching & encouraging me when he can not perform and does join in when he can if invited... Anne Living Room Pose4.jpgkfir99mdLN.jpgMe posing at Auto Show 5.jpgme 2 fireplace041.jpg

Cuckold/Shared Wife Married Couple she 38 he 41 from Virginia looking for men to satisfy. We have been in this lifestyle for the past six years two of which were a bit dry do to the Covid debacle.... Husband developed intermittent E/D eight years ago and we now enjoy our new sexual lifestyle, especially me. ha ha.. He enjoys watching & encouraging me when he can not perform and does join in when he can if invited... View attachment 6680837View attachment 6680843View attachment 6680846View attachment 6680860
Wow she's incredible! Very lucky husband to be able to see her getting stretched and fkd

Cuckold/Shared Wife Married Couple she 38 he 41 from Virginia looking for men to satisfy. We have been in this lifestyle for the past six years two of which were a bit dry do to the Covid debacle.... Husband developed intermittent E/D eight years ago and we now enjoy our new sexual lifestyle, especially me. ha ha.. He enjoys watching & encouraging me when he can not perform and does join in when he can if invited... View attachment 6680837View attachment 6680843View attachment 6680846View attachment 6680860
Im interested

I feel so aaw and humble toward you strong cuckoldres who like my Wife have controll over your sex life and we hubbys! Great to watch your pucture and great to know my propper place only as a admiering and submissive Cuckold. I think you and my Queen could be good friends if we lived the same place Ma'am. You are beatiful and verry sexy just like my own Goddes.

Hmm... There are added layers to this situation that spike the eroticism, and the tremendous appeal. In view of the loving husband's candid revelation concerning his very frustrating condition, there is an unselfish nobility in reaching out to this couple, and to this very alluring wife. Clearly, it was his predicament that drove them to this kinky lifestyle in order to satisfy her carnal needs. Even with full knowledge of the causes of Erectile Dysfunction, sometimes a wife may privately curse her own inability to sufficiently arouse her mate to the extent of overcoming the problem by sheer will alone. In essence, as horrible as the husband feels, she may inwardly be beating herself up. And this can lead to her feeling less of a woman just as he feels less of a man.

Enter: the sexual surrogacy of the swinger lifestyle, with the added kink of the cuckold/wife-sharing fetish. The medical issue isn't solved, but the overall problem is for the wife, and for the couple's sex-life. They are astutely eliminating the dilemma at no financial cost to them, and with a much lower risk of any emotional entanglement ( as there would be with an extramarital affair ). With so many eager male volunteers willing to service her, the wife's self-image is given a massive boost. And the husband experiences a boost in pride because of all the horny men ( with all their sustained rigid erections to salute her ) proving how hot his hotwife truly is, and always was, without question. And thus, this sort of lifestyle rescue is an example of how it can benefit marriages, along with bringing a welcome spice.

Fucking happily-married women in the swinger scene is already a major turn-on. Lending my hard dick to a just cause adds a very pleasing dimension to all the beautiful, euphoric adultery. If only we lived closer. It would be such a thrill to service that super-sexy wife on a regular basis, several times daily.

Hmm... There are added layers to this situation that spike the eroticism, and the tremendous appeal. In view of the loving husband's candid revelation concerning his very frustrating condition, there is an unselfish nobility in reaching out to this couple, and to this very alluring wife. Clearly, it was his predicament that drove them to this kinky lifestyle in order to satisfy her carnal needs. Even with full knowledge of the causes of Erectile Dysfunction, sometimes a wife may privately curse her own inability to sufficiently arouse her mate to the extent of overcoming the problem by sheer will alone. In essence, as horrible as the husband feels, she may inwardly be beating herself up. And this can lead to her feeling less of a woman just as he feels less of a man.

Enter: the sexual surrogacy of the swinger lifestyle, with the added kink of the cuckold/wife-sharing fetish. The medical issue isn't solved, but the overall problem is for the wife, and for the couple's sex-life. They are astutely eliminating the dilemma at no financial cost to them, and with a much lower risk of any emotional entanglement ( as there would be with an extramarital affair ). With so many eager male volunteers willing to service her, the wife's self-image is given a massive boost. And the husband experiences a boost in pride because of all the horny men ( with all their sustained rigid erections to salute her ) proving how hot his hotwife truly is, and always was, without question. And thus, this sort of lifestyle rescue is an example of how it can benefit marriages, along with bringing a welcome spice.

Fucking happily-married women in the swinger scene is already a major turn-on. Lending my hard dick to a just cause adds a very pleasing dimension to all the beautiful, euphoric adultery. If only we lived closer. It would be such a thrill to service that super-sexy wife on a regular basis, several times daily.
Awesome description

Hi I’m Peter love your profile wife is simply gorgeous hope you both are enjoying the lifestyle.

I love your point of view. You are looking for "a man to satisfy" and not "a man to use to satisfy the wife". Ok, usually the two go together, but the starting point is different. The first shows generosity, the second selfishness and, in my opinion, the second, is much more interesting and I consider it the starting point of the true cuckold lifestyle

We totally agree we don’t want a bull who is totally using my wife just to fuck her we want a bull where she has feelings for him and he has feeling for her that way the intensity among the 3 of us and me as the husband in particular
it turns me on big time knowing she’s romantically involved with another man and fucks him

Back