Cuckold seeking LTR (possibly marriage)

"What happens in the bedroom, stays in the bedroom" - me.

I am Indian, 6', 165 lbs, work out regularly and keep myself fit, and good looking. You'll find me well educated, globally aware, articulate and considerate. I bring financial security, emotional maturity and a very open mind. I'm a good provider and willing cuck.

As the title says, I'm looking for a cuckold LTR, possibly (preferably) marriage. Chastity, preparing and servicing you (and your bull), staying faithful while you are promiscuous are integral aspects of the lifestyle I seek. I want to provide for you and ensure that you have a rocking sex life.

With the right woman I am open to more intense experiences including permanent denial, training for premature ejaculation, bdsm, sissification etc. I am also open to evolving into a Mistress/sub relationship as well. Use me for your pleasure, amusement or sadistic urges. No limits whatsoever.

I am looking for single women who are interested in commitment. If you already have a bull/lover that you want to remain exclusive to, that's perfectly fine. Experience is preferable, although lack of experience is not a deal breaker as long as you are serious about exploring and evolving into this role and have a natural tendency to be dominant. I am most attracted to slim/athletic women who can dress sexy but stylish.

Nyc locals preferred. Please reply with a well-thought message. Pics available on request (you won't be disappointed). Thanks and looking forward!

Back