Cuckold rules - how to enjoy without hurting couple Relationship

Rajnikki

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
We love each other for last 10 years . We have following rules developed over time
- she can fuck BBC only when I am around
- she doesn’t fuck the same bbc 2nd time to avoid building emotional connect
- she doesn’t kiss them, she allows them to kiss her body but not on lips and pussy
- she has fucked bbc with full penetration inside around say 4-5 times in last 3 years .
Questions
1. We both are very excited with the idea of bbc fucking her but get nervous also that whether it will spoil our love and sex !
2 . what can we do to enjoy BBC Sex but not hurt our relationship and love
3 . When should we relax our rules and which one .

We love each other for last 10 years . We have following rules developed over time
- she doesn’t kiss them, she allows them to kiss her body but not on lips and pussy
- she has fucked bbc with full penetration inside around say 4-5 times in last 3 years .
Questions
1. We both are very excited with the idea of bbc fucking her but get nervous also that whether it will spoil our love and sex !
The sexually empowered wife can be an extremely scary thing for a husband but, it always comes down to good communication, trust, self-confidence and respect for your relationship but, if you put in the work then, playing with BBC can enhance the marriage.

Questions
This is the same reasons why my wife didn't cuck me yet even whe talk and desire for it since a few years now.
My wife is most afraid that our love and marriage could be damaged when feelings show up which she has no control over. But I think your rules are a good base.

This is the same reasons why my wife didn't cuck me yet even whe talk and desire for it since a few years now.
My wife is most afraid that our love and marriage could be damaged when feelings show up which she has no control over. But I think your rules are a good base.
Agreed the rules establish the limits to play but again, I believe it comes down to how strong the marriage really is and if, it can withstand some......external pressure.

Definitely keep the first rule, the no kissing rule, but maybe loosen up on the never look back rule lol. If ya wanna keep any emotional entanglements from popping up I'd definitely keep any and all of the wife's contact info under lock and key, and anybody that suggests meeting her alone be cutoff.
This is just my personal opinion now and Idk how old y'all are but messing around with young dudes would be best for preserving a cuck relationship. Quite frankly few if any black dudes in their early 20's would be interested in bringing a 30 - 50 freshly divorced woman home to the folks for Christmas 😂

Back