Cuckold position

Cuck husbands love to be reminded by the wife's lover/Black Master where his submissive stance is now their marriage has become altered by the lover's entry into their lives. the husband learns he has no further choice but to accept his subordinate role and ensure his wife never defers from becoming the dedicated hotwife he wants of her.

https://shangoreturns.blogspot.com/2018/10/what-cuckold-wants-pt-one.html

0 cuck da859cbb.jpg

Cuck husbands love to be reminded by the wife's lover/Black Master where his submissive stance is now their marriage has become altered by the lover's entry into their lives. the husband learns he has no further choice but to accept his subordinate role and ensure his wife never defers from becoming the dedicated hotwife he wants of her.

https://shangoreturns.blogspot.com/2018/10/what-cuckold-wants-pt-one.html

Thank you for your contribution.

I have read your article and many things are indeed very recognizable. Even though I am "unfortunately" still a wannabe cuckold many of the things you described are very recognizable. My wife's only Bull is still her big dildo, but I keep talking to her to go for the real thing. But as you describe, I enjoy the fact that her dildo is getting her sexually satisfied in a way that I couldn't do it. Yes it is a real release of pressure for me.
It also turns me on when imagine my sexy wife teases and flirts witht other men and openly flaunts Her sexuality.
My wife promised me she will slowly start to do this in the near future.

I'm a naturally submissive cuckold and like being sexually denied or controlled by my dominant wife.
I already had these feelings before I met my wife
Sometimes I get locked up in chastity for a week through her. and yes it heightens my sexual desires to a level I can't describe. When whe have intercourse my wife make me wear a condom But that's because she realy don't want to get pregnant again. But when the moment of truth is there I'm sure she will let her new lover wear one to for the same reason and afcours to protect herself for diseases. And yes most of the time I'm "relegated to licking my wife's pussy and jerking off."

My wife know I my need and desire for humiliations like comments about my dick size or sexual inadequacy compared to big dildo and her imagined lovers. It is one of my hottest fantasies , chauffeuring my wife and Her Lover while he is "taken her to heaven"in the back seat. And yes even getting them a hotel room if she want that. I already admit her I would love it when she come home from a party at work a little tipsy, telling me she and a male colleague havin some fun and a lot of pleasure at the parking in his car.
1545634793764.png
the biggest common exciting fantasy from my and my wife is that she comming home while I'm upstairs already in bed. She and her lover standing downstairs kissing and making love very passionate. Then they went to our kitchen where he takes her real good doggy style while I'm wank myself in bed hearing every thing.
Me and my wife have often experienced a common orgasm when we fantasized this aloud while she rode her dildo and I wanked myself

Your description of public exposure of my cuckold status is so recognizable to me . Thinking about watching my wife dance and flirt unmercifully in front of me at a bar, indeed extremely turned me on. And yes "If that happens, there would be nothing I could do about it.". My dominant woman is also informed about that.

And finaly the description from the humiliation of the sissy side.
For me it limits itself to wearing her panties when we go to sleep after sex or while wearing my chastity.
I love her telling me I'm not a real man while gently stroking the silk.

Thank you for your contribution.

I have read your article and many things are indeed very recognizable. Even though I am "unfortunately" still a wannabe cuckold many of the things you described are very recognizable. My wife's only Bull is still her big dildo, but I keep talking to her to go for the real thing. But as you describe, I enjoy the fact that her dildo is getting her sexually satisfied in a way that I couldn't do it. Yes it is a real release of pressure for me.
It also turns me on when imagine my sexy wife teases and flirts witht other men and openly flaunts Her sexuality.
My wife promised me she will slowly start to do this in the near future.

View attachment 2309665

And finaly the description from the humiliation of the sissy side.
For me it limits itself to wearing her panties when we go to sleep after sex or while wearing my chastity.
I love her telling me I'm not a real man while gently stroking the silk.

That's bound to heighten your sexual arousal and appreciation of your wife, seeing her in the arms of another man. Especially if they happens to take place in your home. I know how bad you must crave this, even more you should know there's plenty of husbands out there who as well want to someday return home to find another man occupying their living room with the wife seated on his lap.

355243448.jpg

That's bound to heighten your sexual arousal and appreciation of your wife, seeing her in the arms of another man. Especially if they happens to take place in your home. I know how bad you must crave this, even more you should know there's plenty of husbands out there who as well want to someday return home to find another man occupying their living room with the wife seated on his lap.

View attachment 2376187
Looks great!

View attachment 2376187
I think cuckold feelings is a sexual orientation like gay or lesbian. A normally sexually grounded man desire for his or other woman. Just like me when I whas young. while the years went by there where this cuckold feelings beginning like a little fantasy but growing like a monster. Now My biggest desire is to see my wife getting pleasure from another man. It give me even more satisfaction to see my wife offer her breasts to this black man then to lick them myself. I also think it's because my submissive feelings and attitude. I realise my wife doesn't get the sexual pleasure she actualy get from a man. That's the choice whe both made when whe started our Femdom relation. But I realize this choise whas taken because my feelings so who am I to stop her from having the sexual pleasure she need. And yes she love me and that's why she still doesen't had sex with another man. I only wonder how long it will take before she go for what she realy need. From that moment both our sexual needs going to be satisfyd. And yes I realize how happy I should be she diden't fuck another man yet, just out off respect for me. That's wy I whorship her so much.

Back