Cuckold position

So I was just informed by my new mistress that during her upcoming visit I am
To be a complete sissy fill body waxed make up hair bra and panties and serve a new bull who packs 11 inches and among the things I am
To do is to fliff
Him to get him ready assume the cuckold position to lick her clit and his cock from
Time to time and if needed rim him to increase his pleasure

I will be caged and plugged during all
This

I can’t wait

Definitely pictures will be coming here

Sometimes a good cuck's place is not to interrupt her wife when she's on her knees serving her lover or any other Black bull who desires her. A hubby should act like he's not even there.

This is correct. Any needs on our part only take our wives focus off their bulls. Much of this thread does not understand that a true cuck only does what they are told to do to facilitate what your wife wants and you don’t fuck as well and so let them ignore if that’s what they want. Otherwise obey. You are a cuckold, by definition your purpose is to please your wife and her bull because you accept she enjoys him more than you. Obedience is the key, not wanting to be included, or hoping for this or that outcome. Sit quietly and do as your told to improve their sex. Not complicated and it’s weird and backwards when people focus on the cucks wants. That might be the most irrelevant thing on earth.

This is correct. Any needs on our part only take our wives focus off their bulls. Much of this thread does not understand that a true cuck only does what they are told to do to facilitate what your wife wants and you don’t fuck as well and so let them ignore if that’s what they want. Otherwise obey. You are a cuckold, by definition your purpose is to please your wife and her bull because you accept she enjoys him more than you. Obedience is the key, not wanting to be included, or hoping for this or that outcome. Sit quietly and do as your told to improve their sex. Not complicated and it’s weird and backwards when people focus on the cucks wants. That might be the most irrelevant thing on earth.
weird, for sure. there are plenty of men that want to be a cuckold whose wives are not so willing. why? lots of reasons to pick from, cuckold fulfillment is a weird thing. humility can add a lot to the experience in any form.

Cuck husbands love to be reminded by the wife's lover/Black Master where his submissive stance is now their marriage has become altered by the lover's entry into their lives. the husband learns he has no further choice but to accept his subordinate role and ensure his wife never defers from becoming the dedicated hotwife he wants of her.

https://shangoreturns.blogspot.com/2018/10/what-cuckold-wants-pt-one.html

Perfect illustration of win, win , win..

p150738575-jpg-cf-jpg.1144881
Yes, please

Back