cuckold pics

How does it feel? Wonderful! There is nothing like planning a date with Her. Helping her dress, sliding on her hose and shoes. Placing her anklet on her that holds the key to my cock cage. Taking her to him and then to the bar or restaurant where I watch from afar but pay the bill. Finally opening the door to the room and being told to strip to my panties and cage then get them drinks and turn down there bed. Knowing what he is about to do and be okay with Her decision of taking him, a Black God with a huge cock.... I get pleasure in knowing She is getting what I can no longer provide. When all is done my reward is to clean an possibly be fucked by one or both. Just thinking of it can result in me cumming in my panties.

So after reading the responses I asked hubby. Now keep in mind that I had been with over 100 white guys before trying black. I asked him how he felt that first night.

He said that with all the white guys, he would get them hard for me, then watch them fuck me for a little while. The guy would cum and he got to lick up the cum. He said, although he could not please me with his cock, none of these white guys did either, which made him feel better. He had never told me that.

He said that first night with the younger black man was very different. The black guy was rock hard as soon as he dropped his pants and had me in the bed legs in the air in just a few minutes. Within a few minutes I was orgasming and squirting. Hub said he watched that and was shocked and did not know what all the wetness was. Hub said he looked at my eyes which he said were glassy and occasional tear ran down my face. He did admit that for the first time he realized that I was finally getting orgasm after orgasm and feared he would lose me. But on the other side of the coin he also admitted that the black guy turned him on a lot and that he loved sucking his cock each time that I needed to rest. Ironically, the next morning when I told him that my pussy was going to be black only, he was actually relieved.

I also asked hubby what he wanted to see happen,we sat around and he asked if he could sit in when my lover came around,he explained he loved to watch me make him very hard and watch his veins pulsate as I sucked his cock , then he loved watching him use me and tell him how much a slut I was.
Hubby asked if he could get close to watch his cock open me up and wanted to see cum shoot in my mouth.

Every one of you white women/couples has my respect. So hot to read your accounts.

Can't deny that I'm extremely turned on by interracial cuckolding. Thanks for the pics. Trying to contribute some myself but having some phone trouble. Yes though it is humiliating in an arousing way.
I dont think its humiliating at all sharing your wife with BBC could be a very exotic intence sexual moment together. I want to be partisipating. With my wife when she is taking a BBC ill hold her hand or kiss her or suck on her nipples ill even eat her pussy while shes got a BBC inside her

Back