cuckold pics

My wife actualy asked me that a few yeras ago.
tumblr_occ1gvwWVe1v2saj0o1_1280.jpg

You thought it would be hot and exciting to get your wife to have sex with another man, thinking that would get you off and her into kinky sex...You figured that if it was a BLACK man then it would be safe for you, you never thought that she would want him more than once or twice...After all he was Black... That was months ago. She loved it the first time, the orgasm he created deeper inside her than you ever could... the second time she did more with him than she ever would with you... By the third time she craved BLACK COCK more than she ever dreamt possible

You thought it would be hot and exciting to get your wife to have sex with another man, thinking that would get you off and her into kinky sex...You figured that if it was a BLACK man then it would be safe for you, you never thought that she would want him more than once or twice...After all he was Black... That was months ago. She loved it the first time, the orgasm he created deeper inside her than you ever could... the second time she did more with him than she ever would with you... By the third time she craved BLACK COCK more than she ever dreamt possible
That's exactly what happened to me , my then hubby introduced me to a black friend who gave me feelings I have never had with hubby the sheer girth of his cock entering me for the first time sent waves I have never had before , then being fucked for ages and I mean ages and then experiencing him shoot cum deep in me left me craving for moor.

When my sister was at University for 1st year she wrote for the school paper. She's very pretty, we are nudists, & we're usually braless & pantyless. She got assigned to write the sports stuff later as she is an athlete too & she gets to spend a lot of time with very fit guys. She's allowed in the men's locker room & travels with teams so she's seen a lot of naked guys & nice cocks as well as getting stuffed by many of them also. She's loved the gangbangs too. Talk about a job that you love & that you can get into or that gets into you!!

Back