cuckold pics

When my wife and I first started this she met her Black Men alone, so I fully know just how hot it is for that husband. His dick in her pussy that is freshly fucked by a Black Man, listening to her talk about how he fucked her, how many times he shot cum in her and how hot it was to suck his Big Black Dick. I wonder how long he could hold out before adding HIS cum to her pussy,...

I dont think its humiliating at all sharing your wife with BBC could be a very exotic intence sexual moment together. I want to be partisipating. With my wife when she is taking a BBC ill hold her hand or kiss her or suck on her nipples ill even eat her pussy while shes got a BBC inside her
I'm not at all humiliated when I watch a Black Man fuck my wife. Far from it, I'm honored that he has chosen MY wife to give him pleasure, that HER pussy is going to be the one to pleasure him and hold his cum when he is done. Instead of being humiliated, I'm turned ON!!

When my wife and I first started this she met her Black Men alone, so I fully know just how hot it is for that husband. His dick in her pussy that is freshly fucked by a Black Man, listening to her talk about how he fucked her, how many times he shot cum in her and how hot it was to suck his Big Black Dick. I wonder how long he could hold out before adding HIS cum to her pussy,...
would love to be in this position

Such an overwhelming exquisite emotion kissing your girl warm pussy freshly fucked by BBC and completely filled with their tasty, thick, hot sperm!
She will be so grateful to you for sharing her rapture and supporting her have further orgasms by your mouth action, accomplishing her need for complicity and special intimacy with you
Finally you will crave fucking her cum loaded still pulsating pussy sloppy seconds on your part and adding your cum load duly inside
Nothing will be even: no emotion more intense and more intimate too!
You will so love her, so admire her, so ADORE her!
Giorgio

Attachments

• IMG_0670.JPG
    IMG_0670.JPG
    791.3 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0907.JPG
    IMG_0907.JPG
    976.3 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0964.JPG
    IMG_0964.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 49
My wife actualy asked me that a few yeras ago.
tumblr_occ1gvwWVe1v2saj0o1_1280.jpg
Sensational

View attachment 507752 -paulj93

In my own personal opinion, cuckolding isn't worth it unless the bull is black. My apologies if I misused the qoute feature. I tried looking for instructions or a forum about it.
Completely agree, cheating isn't even as fun if he isn't Black. It's much harder to hide the effects on your body and the smile on your face.tumblr_nuqkfyVdUc1uyakimo1_400.jpg

Back