CUCKOLD PARTY IN PENNSYLVANIA!!!!

We are up near the PA Grand Canyon, Wellsboro, Mansfield area but I'm not sure we can get enough people up this far in the middle of nowhere. It might be better to plan something down along I 80 for easier access.
What we really need is a couple women who would commit to showing up. It wouldn't be much of a party if just Lo was there, although I'm sure she would do her best to take on all the guys. If a couple girls are interested message me and we can coordinate a day that works then post the party for guys to sign up. I just want to make sure our first party is a good one.

Up near Wellsboro but I imagine l would get a better turn out if the party was closer to civilization. So you think Patricia would be interested in being one of the party girls?

What we really need is a couple women who would commit to showing up. It wouldn't be much of a party if just Lo was there, although I'm sure she would do her best to take on all the guys. If a couple girls are interested message me and we can coordinate a day that works then post the party for guys to sign up. I just want to make sure our first party is a good one.
yes patricia would be interested in being a party girl
Send me a message and we can start planning.

Back