CUCKOLD PARTY IN PENNSYLVANIA!!!!

there is a woodlands in willkesbarre. its a hotel with dances every weekend. not a lot of bbc but some real nice ones. take my wife there every other weekend. no trouble picking up a bull. last weekend she spent the weekend with a bull an his friends. picked her up Monday morning. hacd trouble walking

there is a woodlands in willkesbarre. its a hotel with dances every weekend. not a lot of bbc but some real nice ones. take my wife there every other weekend. no trouble picking up a bull. last weekend she spent the weekend with a bull an his friends. picked her up Monday morning. hacd trouble walking
Wow I am not far from there in Williamsport maybe I will take my wife over some weekend keep me in formed love to meet a bbc friend over there to discuss her with thanks for the info jon

We are up near the PA Grand Canyon, Wellsboro, Mansfield area but I'm not sure we can get enough people up this far in the middle of nowhere. It might be better to plan something down along I 80 for easier access.

Back