Cuckold Marriage

Robert Doyle

My girlfriend and I have been dating for two years, during those years we have had a simi-cuckold relationship. Now we have decided to get married on March 18th of this year. All of the brides maids will be friends of hers I have never met. All of the grooms men are going to be some of her Bulls.

The wedding ceremony is going to be pretty normal until the end. When the minister pronounce us husband and wife and says you may kiss the bride. I get to kiss my wife for the first and last time for a month.

The reason for this being my first and last kiss for a month is as of February 18th, I will not be able to kiss or touch my future bride until we get married. Then after I kiss her she is going off with all the grooms men to celebrate our marriage. While I will be left with the brides maids and they are going to lock me in a charity cage. Then they will party but I will be the servant to them, no sex or touching for me.

Then on the 19th, my bride will be going on honeymoon with the Bull she chooses, they will come back in a week. Then she goes with another one of my groomsman and spends a week. Then she repeats this with another groomsman, then the last groomsman. I am paying all expenses for these four week of honeymoon.

Then we will be just a normal cuckold marriage. Guess I will do what ever to make her happy.

What a load of *******
Why the fuck you locked in a stupid cage ?
And yeah fair enough let other guys fuck her on wedding and honey moon
But why you not fucking her n licking her too ?
Sounds silly to me and those cage things wtf they all about
This is what she has told me is going to happen but will not know for sure until March 18th.

My girlfriend and I have been dating for two years, during those years we have had a simi-cuckold relationship. Now we have decided to get married on March 18th of this year. All of the brides maids will be friends of hers I have never met. All of the grooms men are going to be some of her Bulls.

The wedding ceremony is going to be pretty normal until the end. When the minister pronounce us husband and wife and says you may kiss the bride. I get to kiss my wife for the first and last time for a month.

The reason for this being my first and last kiss for a month is as of February 18th, I will not be able to kiss or touch my future bride until we get married. Then after I kiss her she is going off with all the grooms men to celebrate our marriage. While I will be left with the brides maids and they are going to lock me in a charity cage. Then they will party but I will be the servant to them, no sex or touching for me.

Then on the 19th, my bride will be going on honeymoon with the Bull she chooses, they will come back in a week. Then she goes with another one of my groomsman and spends a week. Then she repeats this with another groomsman, then the last groomsman. I am paying all expenses for these four week of honeymoon.

Then we will be just a normal cuckold marriage. Guess I will do what ever to make her happy.
FUCKING HOT AS FUCK! MY WET DREAM COME TRUE. I LOVE YOUR LIFESTYLE LIVE IT WITH PRIDE MY FRIEND

hope she is fertile when you get married & pregnant when the honeymoons are done:sex:

Back