Cuckold Development 101

Jiggajank

Couple
Gold Member
From
TX, US
I find myself pondering once again the process by which a white man decides to let his wife cuckold him by having sex with black men. Are we born this way? While there may be traits that predispose a man toward it, I don't think it's genetic. I think it entirely had to do with a man's experience and the way his sexual desires have been cultivated.

On this, I find myself returning again and again to what I increasingly believe is the model for cuckold development: The 4 stage FRAS model.

1. Fear
2. Reluctance
3. Acceptance
4. Submission

A few months ago, popular B2W bull Blackpassion posted this essay:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...ld-couples-guide-and-acceptance-to-bbc.96518/

He felt that it was an accurate depiction of how white men develop feelings of wanting interracial sex for their wives, and the mindset in which this is most often approached. The cuckold idea is not usually just some idea out of the blue, but more like an edifice that requires continually chipping away over a period of time. After all, going from vanilla marriage to weekends of sex with hung black bucks takes time to transition.

Consider this - look at the photo below. Don't be shy now:

Today early morning view3.jpg

When you look at this photo, what do you feel? What thoughts does it evoke in you, what emotions? I belive that we can determine your position on the FRAS scale by analyzing your reaction. Observe:

Did you feel disturbed, disgusted, or upset? Did you immediately look away? Do you not appreciate anything about the photo? Can you not bring yourself to look for more than just a few seconds? Does the image perhaps even scare you a little bit? If you're answers are mostly or entirely Yes to those questions, then you are probably a stage 1 cuckold - the stage of Fear.

This stage is characterized by a difficulty to come to face the truth about black men with large, well-hung cocks. This is because you do now the truth, deep down - that they are highly sexually advantaged over you, and that your wife would get much more out of sex with them. This scares you. You desperately hope that your white princess never sees a photo like this, because you know it will change her.

But maybe your eyes lingered on the photo. Perhaps you flicker your eyes on the photo occasionally. You steal glances at the balls, the long shaft, the large glans. You notice the skin tone of dark chocolate, how deeply intimidating it appears. You feel emotions of inadequacy, lament. Man, that cock is big. It's just not fair. How must women feel with that in them? How would... Your wife feel? His cock is so much larger. Does that mean... Better sex? More moaning? More clawing and squirting?

If this is how you think, then you're a stage 2 cuckold - the stage of Reluctance. You are marked by mixed feelings about interracial sex and black male Sexuality. It still frightens you... But it intrigues you also. You no longer away at BM/WF couples, but look thoughtfully out of the corner of your eye. You imagine what they must look like naked together. You wonder about the phrase, "Once you black..."

You are beginning to journey toward the truth, but reluctantly so. You have yet to commit to the journey.

How about this: you look at the above photo, and you find yourself staring at the black cock with a sense of mystery and wonder. You closely examine its length and girth. You notice the way light plays off its dark tones, how each nutsack wrinkle shows in the light of day. You compare its size to your own in your head. Gosh, it's so much bigger. This must be whst they mean about black men and large cocks. You know that this must be what those white girls are after. There is no question that black men are sexually superior to you, more equipped to please a woman.

You feel a sense of resignation. That may range from a sense of sadness, to an almost deep contentment. This stage itself could be broken down into stages. But the point is this: you get it. You're on a site like this and see all the normal, regular hotwife couples who eagerly pursue sex outside marriage - black only. You know why - its because of large, magnificent cocks like this. You accept the truth.

Finally, there are those who will look at the photo and feel a deep sense of knowing. You know. You know that this cock is what your wife needs. You know that black men are the only sexual specimen that can satisfy her list. You yearn to see her pussy split by this hammer, to see endless black inches of shaft disappear into her tender white snatch.

You know this, because you live it. You've taken the plunge and opened your marriage to hung black men. You've allowed them to influence your lifestyle and introduce your wife to the world of interracial sex. And you know she's never going back to he way things were: just sex with a small white penis. She needs black male sustenance.

And you don't want it any other way.

If thats how you feel, then congratulations - you're a stage 4 cuckold - the stage of Submission. You submit to the black cock, and to your wife's sexual urges. You live in accordance with these things and welcome the presence of black male Sexuality guiding your marriage.

What do you guys think? For you fellow cucks out there, is this an accurate assessment? Is the FRAS model of cuckold development an accurate depiction? Did your development move like this?

I find myself pondering once again the process by which a white man decides to let his wife cuckold him by having sex with black men. Are we born this way? While there may be traits that predispose a man toward it, I don't think it's genetic. I think it entirely had to do with a man's experience and the way his sexual desires have been cultivated.

On this, I find myself returning again and again to what I increasingly believe is the model for cuckold development: The 4 stage FRAS model.

1. Fear
2. Reluctance
3. Acceptance
4. Submission

https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...ld-couples-guide-and-acceptance-to-bbc.96518/

He felt that it was an accurate depiction of how white men develop feelings of wanting interracial sex for their wives, and the mindset in which this is most often approached. The cuckold idea is not usually just some idea out of the blue, but more like an edifice that requires continually chipping away over a period of time. After all, going from vanilla marriage to weekends of sex with hung black bucks takes time to transition.

View attachment 1856591

When you look at this photo, what do you feel? What thoughts does it evoke in you, what emotions? I belive that we can determine your position on the FRAS scale by analyzing your reaction. Observe:

Did you feel disturbed, disgusted, or upset? Did you immediately look away? Do you not appreciate anything about the photo? Can you not bring yourself to look for more than just a few seconds? Does the image perhaps even scare you a little bit? If you're answers are mostly or entirely Yes to those questions, then you are probably a stage 1 cuckold - the stage of Fear.

This stage is characterized by a difficulty to come to face the truth about black men with large, well-hung cocks. This is because you do now the truth, deep down - that they are highly sexually advantaged over you, and that your wife would get much more out of sex with them. This scares you. You desperately hope that your white princess never sees a photo like this, because you know it will change her.

But maybe your eyes lingered on the photo. Perhaps you flicker your eyes on the photo occasionally. You steal glances at the balls, the long shaft, the large glans. You notice the skin tone of dark chocolate, how deeply intimidating it appears. You feel emotions of inadequacy, lament. Man, that cock is big. It's just not fair. How must women feel with that in them? How would... Your wife feel? His cock is so much larger. Does that mean... Better sex? More moaning? More clawing and squirting?

If this is how you think, then you're a stage 2 cuckold - the stage of Reluctance. You are marked by mixed feelings about interracial sex and black male Sexuality. It still frightens you... But it intrigues you also. You no longer away at BM/WF couples, but look thoughtfully out of the corner of your eye. You imagine what they must look like naked together. You wonder about the phrase, "Once you black..."

You are beginning to journey toward the truth, but reluctantly so. You have yet to commit to the journey.

How about this: you look at the above photo, and you find yourself staring at the black cock with a sense of mystery and wonder. You closely examine its length and girth. You notice the way light plays off its dark tones, how each nutsack wrinkle shows in the light of day. You compare its size to your own in your head. Gosh, it's so much bigger. This must be whst they mean about black men and large cocks. You know that this must be what those white girls are after. There is no question that black men are sexually superior to you, more equipped to please a woman.

You feel a sense of resignation. That may range from a sense of sadness, to an almost deep contentment. This stage itself could be broken down into stages. But the point is this: you get it. You're on a site like this and see all the normal, regular hotwife couples who eagerly pursue sex outside marriage - black only. You know why - its because of large, magnificent cocks like this. You accept the truth.

Finally, there are those who will look at the photo and feel a deep sense of knowing. You know. You know that this cock is what your wife needs. You know that black men are the only sexual specimen that can satisfy her list. You yearn to see her pussy split by this hammer, to see endless black inches of shaft disappear into her tender white snatch.

You know this, because you live it. You've taken the plunge and opened your marriage to hung black men. You've allowed them to influence your lifestyle and introduce your wife to the world of interracial sex. And you know she's never going back to he way things were: just sex with a small white penis. She needs black male sustenance.

If thats how you feel, then congratulations - you're a stage 4 cuckold - the stage of Submission. You submit to the black cock, and to your wife's sexual urges. You live in accordance with these things and welcome the presence of black male Sexuality guiding your marriage.

What do you guys think? For you fellow cucks out there, is this an accurate assessment? Is the FRAS model of cuckold development an accurate depiction? Did your development move like this?

Great post.

f0b650f3-7286-42f6-936e-93e190a16ff0.jpg

There was most certainly a time when I was disgusted by this, angered really. Angered by deep feelings of inadequacy, feelings of unfairness. But after a certain point I accepted and then embraced what this represents. Now I immediately get turned on when I look at something like this. I'm actually, even glad to be inferior and to say that "yes, that is a large, black penis. Although it isn't even the biggest one I've seen, not by a long shot, it's still much bigger than my white penis. I want to see it slapped in the face of our women. I even want it to slap me in the face. I love that it's bigger than mine and I fully submit to it."

1. Fear
2. Reluctance
3. Acceptance
4. Submission

View attachment 1856591

@Jiggajank, I have just reread you post. It's no less than an indisputable masterpiece.

9925.jpg

It reminds me of the the stages developed by the psychiatrist Elisabeth Kübler-Ross in her groundbreaking book On Death and Dying where she developed her theory of the five stages of grief.

I do feel, and this is not a joke, that there should be done serious research on the subject that you mention. How do we as white males become interracial cuckolds?

0003 (1).jpg

The Australian researcher Angela Lewis has done some groundbreaking research on cuckolding in general. Your model certainly has a lot of potential to show our development from normal white husbands to interracial cucks. Unfortunately it's very difficult, most likely impossible, to raise money for a scientific project.

tumblr_of3f9pylCI1vyzzddo1_500.jpg

I agree on this: "The cuckold idea is not usually just some idea out of the blue, but more like an edifice that requires continually chipping away over a period of time. After all, going from vanilla marriage to weekends of sex with hung black bucks takes time to transition."

tumblr_o86xucWL1G1v463p7o1_500.gif

Your four 4 stage FRAS model explains a lot;

1. Fear
2. Reluctance
3. Acceptance
4. Submission

If I look at my own development in retrospect this is exactly what happened. Thanks for making me aware of this fect!

IMG_20190601_222530.jpg

When I think about the 5 stage model developed by Kübler-Ross, it has to be mentioned that it was met with criticism later on by researchers who said that the process is in fact not linear in real life.

Kübler-Ross later noted that the stages are not a linear and predictable progression and that she regretted writing them in a way that was misunderstood.

pic_34_big.jpg

To some degree your excellent model could be modified in a similar way. Sometimes we go back from accept to reluctance or even fear.

MelodicCreamyGroundbeetle (2).gif

When I had accepted that my wife could have interracial sex, I was clearly in the fase of "accept". When she had had her first interracial encounter with the man who is now her regular boyfriend, and I had had my most potent orgasm ever (it felt like an earthquake), I was thrown back to the stage of fear. Was this really what I wanted. Was I about to loose my beloved wife to another man. And so on.

ff92d3c7c38ccc619ad731a822b27620d0eea6f6.jpg

My wife comforted me and said that she would never leave me for another man. It was completely out the question, she assured me.

After a couple of days I went from fear to reluctance. After some more days I felt very horny and was now in the phase of acceptance.

I have moved from one level to another many times.

jj29_1 (1).gif

The following example is a different. According to many people this must be considered an extreme example. After a few years of interracial cuckolding my wife told me that she would be very grateful if I could accept her having a biracial baby by her black boyfriend.

D (2).jpg

This was extremely arousing, but also VERY scaring, even frightening. It sent me back to stage 1 fear. I went through the first three stages many times before I decided to submit ultimately to the interracial cuckold lifestyle by accepting an interracial pregnancy.

When my wife got pregnant, I moved back and forth through the stages many times. After the birth I have submitted ultimately to my wife and her interracial way of life.

d1f3a6e8dbfa9fdf6e7521f2a21dffc47e15ba48.jpg

After a lot of fear, reluctance and accept I have found my true place in life. I am a very happy man, blessed by the interracial cuckolding lifestyle and with a divine peace of mind. It was a long way, but it has definitely been worth the effort.

3 (6) (1).jpg

Last edited:

1. Fear
2. Reluctance
3. Acceptance
4. Submission

View attachment 1856591

This,pics just make my cock hard, no fear

1. Fear
2. Reluctance
3. Acceptance
4. Submission

View attachment 1856591

I wish this could be a whole book, an intense heart pounding experience for white boys to be freed from their cuck fear and angst by overwhelming pleasure, facing their desire to see their girl enjoying BBC, and sensuously and exhaustively introduced to Big Black Cock and Bulls so they have to face the full ******* of their sexual fate. I would ave a small cum stained copy I read night, and would be so thankful.

No one is superior or inferior to anyone. Stop the propaganda and craziness for crying out loud....

Black men are NOT superior or better than white men, nor any white men better than black men....

Your brain is toast on black porn, and most white cuckolds are crazy addicted to black men than white women....

Any addiction is like a cancer ♋, if you are not careful about your sex addiction, it will rob you of your life, happiness and your freedom. ....

Last edited:
I wish this could be a whole book, an intense heart pounding experience for white boys to be freed from their cuck fear and angst by overwhelming pleasure, facing their desire to see their girl enjoying BBC, and sensuously and exhaustively introduced to Big Black Cock and Bulls so they have to face the full ******* of their sexual fate. I would ave a small cum stained copy I read night, and would be so thankful.

This is basically a life goal of mine. If I could write even one book - heck, a single essay - that I knew had helped even a few white men come to terms with their cuckold desires for hung black men in their lives, I'd die happy.

Back