Cuckold couples sharing information

I am a bull in the Chicago area, and I have introduced white cuckold couples to each other. I've also been introduced to a cuckold couple or two by other bulls I have met along the way. My question - have cuckold couples shared information about specific bull(s) they are seeing to other cuckold couples? Curious to see how prevalent this may be.
Sorry for going off topic but do you think you could introduce me to some cuckold couples as well ? Also we live in Indiana, and haven’t met any bulls yet, if youd wanna chat and see what’s up!

It is surprising to me how little this actually happens. Some time back, I had introduced 2 of the white cuck couples I was involved with. While it was awkward at first, they really hit it off and could be themselves, knowing they had this in common.
Great idea to have cuckokd clps network for black men

There was an online group for dating and people on there exchanged information about cucks and bulls but we never although we live in a small city and word gets out

If I am out with a guy and I see another couple who I know are into black guys, I’ll mention it to my date and if found her attractive, I will introduce him.

I am a bull in the Chicago area, and I have introduced white cuckold couples to each other. I've also been introduced to a cuckold couple or two by other bulls I have met along the way. My question - have cuckold couples shared information about specific bull(s) they are seeing to other cuckold couples? Curious to see how prevalent this may be.
In my case is very much prevalent. my Wife and i, are very close to other couple, where the husband is cuckold. Our two Wifes share every detail, most of the time in front of us cuckolds. They tell each other who where the BULLS that fucked Them, how They shared them with other MEN, how They punished them, how They degrade them. They share also how They describe the taste of Their Cum, the lengh and the thickness of Their cocks. Sometimes They talk about the wifes or gf of their BULLS MASTERS. Sometimes they ask us about Their BULLS, when They used us. In these ocassions our Wifes enjoy mocking us, or humilliating us. When we have to clean up our Wifes or Their BULLS, They love to compare the our description of the taste of each BULL who fucked them (our wifes trained us to recognaize the taste of each of Their Lovers). They also love to make us describe in detail what aspects of Their BULLS we consider define Their Manhood and Their ALPHA condition.

Would love to meet other like minded couples.

I just saw your thread. Its a great question and in my experience, couples do share information. Not all. But some.
I wish it was more a common thing. There are so few quality men that can provide Bull services, that more and more women should be talking bout the good bulls that are out there.
And more couples, especially cuckolds should be mentoring the new guys into the LS.
This is a hard LS to lead. The experienced people should mentor the newbies.
Too many fakes "log-jamming" the communication lines.

Networking friends and playmates will make the lifestyle experiences better for everyone.

Bulls - If I personally know bulls that I have partied with, observed them perform well, observed them working well and playing well with other's, and I know that they are reliable and are decent guys I will (as long as I already have their permission) connection them with couple's who would likely enjoy his company.

It was done for me when I first started in the lifestyle over 12 years ago. I met another more experienced bull at a big party who pulled me aside over several other bulls and we talked about the lifestyle. He said "hey bro I like how you carry yourself and interact with everyone, you dress well, and your performance is great, I have couple's who ask me all the time if I know any other good bulls and I believe that they would love your company"! He already had their permission and he gave me several contacts to connect with some of whom I ended up playing with for years.

I did say he chose me over several other guys at the party. A guy dressed well but his performance left much to be desired. Another guy was late. Another guy could perform well but his attitude was off putting to some of the husbands. Though he already had permission to connect bulls with his lifestyle couples and friends he was diligent in screening the bulls for himself to ensure quality and a good experience for his friends.

Networking friends and playmates will make the lifestyle experiences better for everyone.

Bulls - If I personally know bulls that I have partied with, observed them perform well, observed them working well and playing well with other's, and I know that they are reliable and are decent guys I will (as long as I already have their permission) connection them with couple's who would likely enjoy his company.

It was done for me when I first started in the lifestyle over 12 years ago. I met another more experienced bull at a big party who pulled me aside over several other bulls and we talked about the lifestyle. He said "hey bro I like how you carry yourself and interact with everyone, you dress well, and your performance is great, I have couple's who ask me all the time if I know any other good bulls and I believe that they would love your company"! He already had their permission and he gave me several contacts to connect with some of whom I ended up playing with for years.

I did say he chose me over several other guys at the party. A guy dressed well but his performance left much to be desired. Another guy was late. Another guy could perform well but his attitude was off putting to some of the husbands. Though he already had permission to connect bulls with his lifestyle couples and friends he was diligent in screening the bulls for himself to ensure quality and a good experience for his friends.

I'd not thought about the network point until today and it's quite right.

We had a very patchy start as we really didn't know what we were doing and didn't know anyone into the lifestyle either

We struck lucky and found a bull with a strong group of close friends and a wider network of couples and singles.
They have a particular style and it suits us perfectly - I think we would have floundered had we not found them.

I'd not thought about the network point until today and it's quite right.

We had a very patchy start as we really didn't know what we were doing and didn't know anyone into the lifestyle either

We struck lucky and found a bull with a strong group of close friends and a wider network of couples and singles.
They have a particular style and it suits us perfectly - I think we would have floundered had we not found them.
I would have sexy couple's that I was seeing WNBA regular basis get invited to lifestyle parties often. Those couple's would ask the host if they can bring their single black friend along? Of course they would always say yes because they stood the chance of offending one of the hottest women that was invited to the party.

When I asked multiple hotwives why they would deliberately call me up and invite me to go to a lifestyle party that they were invited to with other couples they all said the same thing. They said that alot of times they would go to these exclusive parties and wouldn't see what they wanted which was some BBC and would end up having to take one for the team and play with some guy so their hubby could play with the wife who was always hot. They said if they bring what they want to the party then there was no doubt that they would be satisfied by the end of the party.

Once at the party which usually had several hotwife couple's I would play with the wife that invited me and not so long afterward I was making my way around the room making other hotwives scream for joy! Imagine every other woman in the room telling you that she has been waiting for a turn with you all night! I would leave parties having been with every woman there and most of them would exchange information with me so they can have a private play time later.

I would have sexy couple's that I was seeing WNBA regular basis get invited to lifestyle parties often. Those couple's would ask the host if they can bring their single black friend along? Of course they would always say yes because they stood the chance of offending one of the hottest women that was invited to the party.

When I asked multiple hotwives why they would deliberately call me up and invite me to go to a lifestyle party that they were invited to with other couples they all said the same thing. They said that alot of times they would go to these exclusive parties and wouldn't see what they wanted which was some BBC and would end up having to take one for the team and play with some guy so their hubby could play with the wife who was always hot. They said if they bring what they want to the party then there was no doubt that they would be satisfied by the end of the party.

Once at the party which usually had several hotwife couple's I would play with the wife that invited me and not so long afterward I was making my way around the room making other hotwives scream for joy! Imagine every other woman in the room telling you that she has been waiting for a turn with you all night! I would leave parties having been with every woman there and most of them would exchange information with me so they can have a private play time later.

As has been said the best bulls and couples value each other and in our experience create their own private black book.

When help is required it's great to have a reliable contact list. And as the cuck it's great to have contact with other cucks who are part of the same deal.

we have only been introduced by the bull. Only the bull. Most of the time our bull would invite both women so that he could have a threesome with them. Once they liked each other, me and the other hubby were asked to watch.

Back