Cuckold couples sharing information

SM3033

Male
I am a bull in the Chicago area, and I have introduced white cuckold couples to each other. I've also been introduced to a cuckold couple or two by other bulls I have met along the way. My question - have cuckold couples shared information about specific bull(s) they are seeing to other cuckold couples? Curious to see how prevalent this may be.

Until now we didn't meet other cuckold couples but surely we would like to do. To share information about the lifestyle and about the bulls and also to share the bulls 😜
It is surprising to me how little this actually happens. Some time back, I had introduced 2 of the white cuck couples I was involved with. While it was awkward at first, they really hit it off and could be themselves, knowing they had this in common.

I don't share info and pics with anybody. If a girl/couple/cuck sends me pics or personal info I don't share ever with anyone. I am discreet and expect others to do the same. I was once outed and I almost lost my career that I love.
Allow me to clarify. I am discreet as well. The only "information" I've ever shared were non face pics and phone numbers, and that only when the couple requested I do so if I happen to know another bull that I trusted.

I don't share info and pics with anybody. If a girl/couple/cuck sends me pics or personal info I don't share ever with anyone. I am discreet and expect others to do the same. I was once outed and I almost lost my career that I love.
It's not a matter of exchange pics secretly from the owner! It's a matter to make a little and local community of people with same interests and to share information with every one permission, as happen in other field.
About outing, my personal goal is not to have two or more different lives, but to be proud of myself without taking into consideration the judgment of others (but I understand it's not always easy).

Before covid we hosted cuckold parties,, and have met several nice couples. Hopefully we will be able to start hosting again in spring.
That’s nice. Were they meet and greets between cuckold couples and no bulls? Or were bulls present as well?

We are a cuckold couple who have been in this lifestyle for many years and yes we have shared with others , in the UK we had several couples who corresponded with each other and shared Bulls .
That’s great you had that community. Did these couples ever hang out socially in a non sexual setting?

Yes we met as couples and some became great friends
That’s what I ended up having with the 2 couple sj mentioned in my original post. The 5 of us hung out in a strictly non sexual setting a number of times. We had things in common but it was fun for me to casually fondle one wife’s tits in front of the group as we were in mid conversation, then to the other wife.

Back