Cuckold Couple

Samimomo

Couple
From
Oman
Hi Everyone.
how are you? please let us introduce ourselves.
we are married couple, and live in Muscat Oman.
My name is Sami (husband) 37 years old. My wife Momo (Wife) 32 Years old. i have cuckold fantasy and i like to see my wife with some strong muscular bull. so that why we are her looking for some strong bull. please dont hesitate to ask questions. we are very open to talk.
please share your full body pics without face first before asking our.
we are here to have some fun. we can also share our whats-app for further discussion.
have a pleasant time searching.
love you all bye bye

Sami MoMo

Attachments

• 1 (1).jpg
    1 (1).jpg
    25 KB · Views: 247
Hi Everyone.
My name is Sami (husband) 37 years old. My wife Momo (Wife) 32 Years old. i have cuckold fantasy and i like to see my wife with some strong muscular bull. so that why we are her looking for some strong bull. please dont hesitate to ask questions. we are very open to talk.
we are here to have some fun. we can also share our whats-app for further discussion.
love you all bye bye

Sami MoMo
Do y’all travel in GCC area?

We are from india. We are thinking about it. Not really sure to do. Maybe we can maybe not. So not verified

We are from india. We are thinking about it. Not really sure to do. Maybe we can maybe not. So not verified
Well in order for guys here to take y’all seriously if you have some profile pictures and verify profile. There are a lot of guys that create fake profile as Cuck couple then you find out it’s just gay guy looking to collect pics or vids then this person disappears. You can add profile picture in add media section and verify at the verification section. You don’t have to show your faces and in any ad list a location so us a Bulls know if you not in area we don’t have to waste time with endless emails with no results.

Well in order for guys here to take y’all seriously if you have some profile pictures and verify profile. There are a lot of guys that create fake profile as Cuck couple then you find out it’s just gay guy looking to collect pics or vids then this person disappears. You can add profile picture in add media section and verify at the verification section. You don’t have to show your faces and in any ad list a location so us a Bulls know if you not in area we don’t have to waste time with endless emails with no results.
Ok we will verify soon

Hi Everyone.
love you all bye bye

Sami MoMo
Hi I am Omani do you want me?

Back