Cuckold Confessions

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
I never would have dreamed that my beautiful wife of more than 25 years would call my bluff and be excited about my cuckolding fantasy. Yes, she is educated, professional, worldly, and the sweet and innocent lady next door who no one would never suspect had a deep craving to experience new, different, and varied sexual experiences with other men, particularly black men.

It started out innocently a few years ago when we used fantasy role play in the bedroom to keep the embers burning. One weekend we slowly stepped away from our normal vanilla world and started to explore and indulge in my deepest desires. We met a large, handsome black guy at a local hotel and I witnessed my wife having the hottest sex imaginable. Ever since then my wife has the "power" in the relationship, and she loves it. We're now playing by her rules, which means playing with others outside our marriage, but no play for me except to watch and enjoy seeing her being pleasured."

My husband and I have always enjoyed our sex life. We have been together for several years now, and our sexual energy together is still strong. Then, out of nowhere, he told me one day that he had this fantasy where he wanted to catch me in the act of having sex with another man. Literally. After much discussion I agreed to try it out. The question then became where to find a willing male participant. He said he would have no trouble finding one but I said I would have final say.

Immediately, my husband became way more interested in sex with me. At first I absolutely loved it, although I was curious about why this turned him on so much. When I asked him, he explained, "I think it's because I always felt a lot of rejection from girls as a young man and even as I got older. I worry that the women I have close relationships with might leave me for other men, and acting it out in a controlled environment actually makes me feel safe."

He knows I would never leave him, but he likes to imagine that I'm a dirty girl who likes to have sex all the time with strangers behind his back. He even likes it when I sext with guys while we're having sex together so he can read it.

I have done this a few times for him now, and I've found that I do not physically or emotionally enjoy the sex with other men, especially when my husband is there. I am able to go through the motions and act like I love it. I have yet to achieve an orgasm during sex with someone else. Usually after we've played, he claims his interest in me having sex with other men has started to wane, but then, after a few weeks, it always returns. I have now refused to do another cuckold scenario until he's willing to fulfill some of my fantasies as well, although that has not yet happened. He keeps getting stuck on this same cuckold fantasy. I suppose it must be amazing for him, but it not for me.

My husband and I attended a couples party sort of on a dare. We went our separate ways, mingling with all the people that were there. I started talking to a handsome black guy, probably a little younger than me and I felt an instant attraction to him. After some small talk, he asked if I wanted to find a more secluded spot to carry on our discussion. My pussy was tingling and I decided to take that taboo step for a married woman and agreed. We found a room upstairs and were soon kissing and touching. He had quite a bulge so I asked him if he would slip his cock inside me for a few seconds just so I could 'feel' it! He eagerly accepted my invitation, kissed me, then slid off the sofa and knelt on the floor between my legs. He pushed my knees apart and slipped off my panties, then he held me open as he slowly rubbed the head of his cock across my clit. It nearly made me cum, then he moved forward and pushed that huge cock deep inside me. It was then I realized that my husband had come into the room and was watching us. I immediately had one of the most incredible orgasms of my life!

I have always had fantasies about watching my wife with other men. About a month ago I began sharing my fantasy with her which she found a little odd but interesting.

A couple of weeks ago, while we were having sex, I was feeling that it wasn't particularly satisfying for her, so I started to talk about her being with another man just to see if I could get some excitement going. She started to kiss me passionately and was clearly eager to fantasize so I thought I would continue by suggesting that she think of who might be interested in her - just to push the fantasy a little bit further. She smiled a very sexy smile whilst kissing more and more passionately, grinding her hips toward me. I could tell that there were some very dirty thoughts going through her mind.

"You have someone in mind already, dont you?", I enquired, and her tongue went deep into my mouth before she pulled back with a sexy little giggle. "Maybe", she whispered and pulled me towards her as if trying to get me as deep as possible into her. "Well?", I asked, keen to play out the fantasy as she was clearly in the mood, "Do you think he would like to fuck you?". We began to kiss like we had never kissed before, she was incredibly turned on and I was about to burst. I slowed down my thrusting, fearing that I would cum any second and ruin the fantasy. "I don't have anyone particular in mind", she whispered as I pushed slowly into her, "but he is going to be black and well-hung." I was a little shocked, but she continued, "if we're going to do this, we might as well make it good, and that would be good." She had taken my fantasy and stepped it up immensely and now I am obsessed with seeing this happen.

"Those young guys by the pool were sure interested in you this afternoon," I teased my wife. "Yeah, so it seemed. Young guys are interested in anything that moves," she laughed, "but they were pretty hot I must say. "Oh, so maybe I should leave you alone for awhile so you can enjoy yourself," I continued in a teasing manner. "Sure," she smiled, " but you better be gone all afternoon, there is four of them." I thought I better end the teasing as she was outdoing me, but now I can't get that image out of my mind and I'm afraid to leave her alone.

"You've already heard the recording so you know I let him fuck me. For the past six weeks while you've been jerking off your little dick, I've allowed a big, black man to fuck my pussy. While you've been coming in wadded up tissues, he's been coming inside my pussy. While you've been using your hand for the sole purpose of pleasuring your little white dick, I've allowed him to use my pussy for the sole purpose of pleasuring his big, black cock. I guess you wish you could have been there to watch us and I guess I wish you were too. Maybe you would have learned something. Anyway, I not going to stop and I'll continue recording it so you have something to jerk off to."

I spent many years trying to get my wife to have sex with a black guy, she always refused even though when we watched interracial films and used realistic black dildos I would ask her if she wanted to be fucked by a real black cock she would say oooh yes . Then when I asked later she always said no,it’s just a fantasy.
When we went to a friend and colleague of my wife’s birthday party who was originally from Barbados and was black who during many conversations had asked my wife about our sex life . Asking my wife if she had ever experienced sex with a black guy and how big my cock is . My wife told her that my cock was average and she had never experienced sex with a black guy but I had wanted her to experience sex with a black guy who’s cock was a lot bigger than mine while I watched her being fuck by him .
At the party my wife’s friend’s introduced her black uncle to us , my wife had been drinking home made rum punch as was a bit light headed. A while later the uncle came over and asked my wife to dance with him, my wife looked at me I said go on , so he took her hand and leading her to where others were dancing.But from where I was sitting I couldn’t see them , when they came back to me my wife was looking very flushed, the uncle said thank you for letting your wife dance with me. My wife said I need the loo and of she went .
When she eventually returned I said you looked flushed when you came back, she said as they danced he held her tight to him and as they moved she could feel his penis rubbing into my crotch and it felt so hard and big.
A bit later he came over and asked her to dance again , she readily accepted, again the went off but this time I could see them. He was holding her tight again and she was gyrating her body into him very sexually, then he turned her around and was,rubbing his crotch into her buttocks she was grinding back at him .
Again they came back and she was really red faced, he thanked me for my wife dancing with him and how lucky I was to have such a sexy wife.
As the party started to wind down my wife’s friend came over and asked if we could give her uncle a lift home, I said yes no problem, she said thanks as otherwise he would have to get a bus or taxi .
He came over and said thanks and I’m ready to go when ever you are . I said I’m ready so we said our goodbyes went to the car my wife got in the back he joined me in the front giving me directions to his house as we drove he said how lucky I was to have such a gorgeous sexy wife
When we arrived he asked as in for a night cap we accepted, he made me a coffee and rum cocktails for my wife and himself, he put some music on and got my wife up to dance with him, again he was rubbing his crotch into her, they stopped dancing and sat down on a settee opposite to me, again he said how sexy my wife is , I replied I bet you say that to all husbands. He then said no I had only been with my wife but she passed away three years ago and I have not been with a woman since and I have never been with a white woman and never seen a white woman’s pussy do maybe I can see your wife’s pussy . I said she has never seen a black guy’s cock so maybe if you show her your black cock she might show you her naked pussy .
He stood up facing my wife dropping his trousers and pants showing us his very large thick black cock my wife sat staring at it . He then said to my wife now you’ve seen my cock now show me your pussy , my wife was totally flushed looking at his cock and massive balls looked at me I just nodded and said show him, she lifted up of the settee pulling her dress up and the pulled her thong to one side showing her pussy lips to him . He said that’s not fair your looking at my cock so take yo thong off and open your legs so I can see your white pussy properly. Again she looked at me I just nodded she the lifted her bum up pulling her thong down and off then sat back down with her dress pulled up over her waist opening her legs wide apart so he could see open pussy lips and open vaginal hole . He moved towards her taking her hand and placing it on his hard cock she automatically started rubbing it wanking him .
He placed a hand on her pussy slipping a finger into her cunt . God it was what I had wanted for years he was fingering her hard and had worked three fingers into her cunt She was now begging for him to fuck her he looked at me I said oh god yes fuck her .he moved between her open thighs lifting and spreading her taking his beautiful black cock in one hand guiding it into her pussy crack teasing her as he found her cunt hole she was telling him to fuck me he slowly started to penetrate her cunt making her cum as his huge black cock head started penetrating her stretching her she was in total sexual bliss and as he started fucking her she was moaning and telling him how good his cock felt giving her multiple orgasms as he slowly fucked his cock deeper and deeper than any cock had ever done .

My wife rode his huge black cock while I watched. Her ass slapped against his thighs as she moved up and down on him. She looked back at me over her shoulder, making sure I was taking in every thrust. "Oh, I feel dirty baby, I want do it you know what." I knew alright. She pulled over his slick pulsating cock and placed the head of it against her rosebud. I'd never seen her get fucked in the ass before, but now I was seeing it right there not six feet away. It was delicious !

My wife and I have a good arrangement when it comes to her and other lovers. I occasionally agree to a Hall Pass if she's out on her own. Sometimes she will call and tell me something came up, literally, and see if I am okay with it. One evening I came home and decided I wanted to have sex. She seemed a little cool to the idea but relented and we started. When I went down on her I could tell her pussy was swollen and seemed a little slick. I realized what had happened and asked her if "she had been naughty while I was at work"? She just smiled and answered quietly, "yes".

Back