Cuckold Confessions

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
These have been gathered from various sources. Enjoy!

I get turned on by this as well. I watch and masturbate. Many emotions flood me at the same time. It can actually become confusing. But still very exciting. I think most marriages cannot allow this to successfully happen. But for my wife and me; it has brought us closer together. Seeing her with a lover makes me want her in a really intense way. My wife more enjoys a larger penis than I can offer. I will even feel envious of his more well endowed package; and, I will be embarrassed by my small size. She has not just been with one guy; but rather, with several men, most of them black, and she will rotate. In this way she keeps any attachment from happening. We agreed to this aspect. My wife had only been with two guys before me, and cuckolding seems to have compensated for this, while it provides more pleasure for her. At times I do not watch, but this is a low percentage. And in that case, she tells me in detail what she and he did, how she felt and lots more details. She and I have agreed that kissing is okay. And seeing my wife and her lover making out is greatly exciting; however, it is bittersweet and can actually feel hurtful. The emotional flooding is at its peak as I observe she and he deep kissing. And this provokes feelings of humiliation. Before she is to be with another lover, I will help her get ready. While doing this I get a rock hard erection. Helping her getting ready is so exciting. But, it can also feel like I am helping her cause me to feel betrayed. Nonetheless, I always want to help her get ready. I will pick out her bra and panties. I know how excited he will be seeing her in the pair of undies which I pick. I know that when her dress is removed and he sees her in her bra and panties, he will get incredibly excited. And I know this and thinking about it is such a powerful feeling. I think that most couples should not do this and it should stay a fantasy. For a small percentage…. this can actually work well.

cuckolding.jpg

I've told my wife I want her to have an affair and we have fantasized about it for the last five of our ten years together. I get turned on at the mere thought of her having sex with someone else. And, this fantasy, which usually involves well-hung, black men doesn’t go away.

We had some serious problems a couple of years ago and she was unfaithful once. She told him and I went from hurt, to jealous, to turned on and asking her to talk about it now during sex. The fantasy arouses her too, but I’m mainly aroused by her arousal. She says she would like to experience a big, black man but I'm not sure I can take past the point of fantasy. I guess we'll see.

12985.jpg

I am married for over ten years and have *******.

My wife is very sexy and lately she went on a dating sites and found a boyfriend. Now she sees him once in a while for sex, though she maintains it's only for sex, and she loves me.

I get highly aroused when she confessed to this and we ended up having good intimate sex. I especially like it when she tells me how good his big cock feels inside her.

Am I wrong to continue allowing this? Thing is if I say no, maybe she can still do it behind my back anyway and pretend all is well. I guess I'll just

have to accept it. After all, it does turn me on.

unnamed.jpg

These have been gathered from various sources. Enjoy!

I get turned on by this as well. I watch and masturbate. Many emotions flood me at the same time. It can actually become confusing. But still very exciting. I think most marriages cannot allow this to successfully happen. But for my wife and me; it has brought us closer together. Seeing her with a lover makes me want her in a really intense way. My wife more enjoys a larger penis than I can offer. I will even feel envious of his more well endowed package; and, I will be embarrassed by my small size. She has not just been with one guy; but rather, with several men, most of them black, and she will rotate. In this way she keeps any attachment from happening. We agreed to this aspect. My wife had only been with two guys before me, and cuckolding seems to have compensated for this, while it provides more pleasure for her. At times I do not watch, but this is a low percentage. And in that case, she tells me in detail what she and he did, how she felt and lots more details. She and I have agreed that kissing is okay. And seeing my wife and her lover making out is greatly exciting; however, it is bittersweet and can actually feel hurtful. The emotional flooding is at its peak as I observe she and he deep kissing. And this provokes feelings of humiliation. Before she is to be with another lover, I will help her get ready. While doing this I get a rock hard erection. Helping her getting ready is so exciting. But, it can also feel like I am helping her cause me to feel betrayed. Nonetheless, I always want to help her get ready. I will pick out her bra and panties. I know how excited he will be seeing her in the pair of undies which I pick. I know that when her dress is removed and he sees her in her bra and panties, he will get incredibly excited. And I know this and thinking about it is such a powerful feeling. I think that most couples should not do this and it should stay a fantasy. For a small percentage…. this can actually work well.

View attachment 3238727
men are voyeurs for the most part. we consume stories and videos and pictures of women/men in the throws of ******* and pleasures. i certainly wish i were in those - or definitely want my wife being well pleasured. watching and hearing someone come so very alive in sex play is captivating. hearing your wife make noises you've never heard before, doing things you have never experienced, eyes rolling and quivering can be an emotional minefield and rollercoaster.

I am married for over ten years and have *******.

My wife is very sexy and lately she went on a dating sites and found a boyfriend. Now she sees him once in a while for sex, though she maintains it's only for sex, and she loves me.

I get highly aroused when she confessed to this and we ended up having good intimate sex. I especially like it when she tells me how good his big cock feels inside her.

Am I wrong to continue allowing this? Thing is if I say no, maybe she can still do it behind my back anyway and pretend all is well. I guess I'll just

have to accept it. After all, it does turn me on.

View attachment 3238848
We have been doing this for many years , yes I get very exited watching her , we love each other very much but she does love a huge cock.

My husband has a fetish. He loves to watch me perform oral sex on other guys. It’s never people we know. About twice a month, we go out of town and stay at a hotel. It’s not hard to find guys at the bar or the pool. I’ve never had anyone turn down a free blowjob. The only catch is my husband gets to watch. The last time it was a young black guy with a beautiful big cock. I got really turned on and wanted to let him fuck me but my husband didn't want me to go all the way.

unnamed.jpg

Back