Cuckold cocksuckers group

It's rumored that that a group of guys in my neighborhood have a group like that. One husband built a man cave in his garage and that's where they hang out most of the time. He has a big TV, a few smaller one, a couch, darts and a bar in it. It started when two of them pair off and went to a near wooded area. They gather there and watch sports or movies while their wife are off doing their own thing.
That’s how our group works. We discovered that we don’t mind being pussyfree in the least. I was surprised by watching neighbors whom I assumed were straight hubbies drop to their knees and instinctively open their mouths.

I found out from my Blacked wife that a number of pussyfree (not by choice) cucks in our neighborhood had formed a group to suck one another’s cocks as a substitute. I ended up joining them and I must say it’s been a wonderful revelation. Does anyone else belong to a cocksuckers’ group? Would love to hear from you.
I"m curious to ask, where's your neighborhood? Might be a good place for us to look for a house to ensure my husband has friends like you all.

I found out from my Blacked wife that a number of pussyfree (not by choice) cucks in our neighborhood had formed a group to suck one another’s cocks as a substitute. I ended up joining them and I must say it’s been a wonderful revelation. Does anyone else belong to a cocksuckers’ group? Would love to hear from you.
I haven't joined a group yet, but have formed a special relationship with another pussy free cuckold.

I was at a group party one time but it wasn't a cuckold group though but 3 very hung black men and 7 white men all the whites worshipped the blacks and sucked and licked them all over then all us whites got on our knees with our asses up in the air and the sucks switched around and fucking us and all the whites kept begging for their black cocks when they weren't being pounded it was so fucking hot
Holy ******* that's hot. I'm in the Milwaukee area too and I would love to attend an event like that. Do you still do this?

Back