Cuckold cocksuckers group

demalejpo

Male
Gold Member
I found out from my Blacked wife that a number of pussyfree (not by choice) cucks in our neighborhood had formed a group to suck one another’s cocks as a substitute. I ended up joining them and I must say it’s been a wonderful revelation. Does anyone else belong to a cocksuckers’ group? Would love to hear from you.

Sound idea. We’d probably end up fighting over them.
I was at a group party one time but it wasn't a cuckold group though but 3 very hung black men and 7 white men all the whites worshipped the blacks and sucked and licked them all over then all us whites got on our knees with our asses up in the air and the sucks switched around and fucking us and all the whites kept begging for their black cocks when they weren't being pounded it was so fucking hot

If I could this boi would do what a person in my town did with hosting gay parties at his pool house for older men and younger bois. Except instead if would be black kings and bois who want to serve. Maybe even have a day for snowbunnies, ebony queens, and black trans.

One of this bois goals is to make a gaming group with black kings to deepen their worship and servitude to bbc.

I was at a group party one time but it wasn't a cuckold group though but 3 very hung black men and 7 white men all the whites worshipped the blacks and sucked and licked them all over then all us whites got on our knees with our asses up in the air and the sucks switched around and fucking us and all the whites kept begging for their black cocks when they weren't being pounded it was so fucking hot
Life always should be so wonderful.

If I could this boi would do what a person in my town did with hosting gay parties at his pool house for older men and younger bois. Except instead if would be black kings and bois who want to serve. Maybe even have a day for snowbunnies, ebony queens, and black trans.

One of this bois goals is to make a gaming group with black kings to deepen their worship and servitude to bbc.
It definitely is an idea whose time has arrived.

my wife is searching for another cuckold with a little white dick like me she can have over to sit and watch with me as she has her fun with her black lovers. She wants us to compete however she suggests to clean up the cum her bulls provide and whoever wins, to that victor goes the spoils, she will unlock their cock, straddle their face and make the other cuck loser suck off the winner to completion so we both get to taste cum....one black cum in pussy, the other straight from a cucky's pathetic little dick.

She is thinking of ways to compete as: whoever the bull says sucks the best cock, letting us take turns on his cock as foreplay. Whoever rims his ass the best while he's fucking her, whoever has the shortest, most pathetic dick, who can take the most black cock down their throats and sometimes just flipping a coin, heads get head from other cuck and cleans the creampie, tails, that cuck gets ass fucked doggy style after we all watch him clean up the used pussy, then the strap on cock goes in his ass while the loser cuck (who always must remain in chastity) lays under him and he fucks that cucks mouth until he cums with the strap on deep in his ass.

I think you’ll find that you know more cucks than you think you do. Many of us are reluctant to admit it because we think we’ll be mocked. I was surprised to discover that several hubbies whom I’ve known for years are married to hot wives.

Back