Cuckold cocksuckers group

I was a bit shy about sucking my first Black cock because I was concerned that I might become addicted to it. Of course, I did. What I enjoyed most about it was the act of being on my knees and having a superior Black male place both hands on my head and jam his cock into my white mouth.
Love when a BBC man holds your head as you’re sucking him off.

I found out from my Blacked wife that a number of pussyfree (not by choice) cucks in our neighborhood had formed a group to suck one another’s cocks as a substitute. I ended up joining them and I must say it’s been a wonderful revelation. Does anyone else belong to a cocksuckers’ group? Would love to hear from you.
I've never thought of this idea, but it sounds like a perfect solution. The one person's idea for welcoming new cucks into the group is excellent, especially the larger the group becomes. Is filming of a cuckold permitted, to take home to his wife if he chooses?

I have been a sissy queer all my life. Started out sucking white dicks, but soon discovered the absolute joy that sucking black cocks gave to me. When my wife cucked me on the first day of our honeymoon, my supply of Black cocks increased dramatically. I also got the voyeur enjoyment of watching Black cocks fucking my wife and breeding her. And like my wife, I enjoy taking Black cock in my sissy's pussy.

Attachments

• Sucking on a breeder's BBC.mov
    4.4 MB
Back