Cuckold cleanup obsession

At first, it never crossed my mind. Cleaning cum from another man out of my wife's used pussy repulsed me. Somehow, I've become obsessed and craving cleanup time for them and I've never even tasted cum before and I fond myself googling cum filled pussies and yearning to slowly go down on my wife, taking my time, slowly lapping up that cum oozing out. Sooo fucking hot to THINK about
johnherts-4z51z-cf2db3.jpg
299.jpg

I hope my first load is messy like this!

At first, it never crossed my mind. Cleaning cum from another man out of my wife's used pussy repulsed me. Somehow, I've become obsessed and craving cleanup time for them and I've never even tasted cum before and I fond myself googling cum filled pussies and yearning to slowly go down on my wife, taking my time, slowly lapping up that cum oozing out. Sooo fucking hot to THINK about
View attachment 1703305
View attachment 1703307

I hope my first load is messy like this!

You have to get a real man to fill her pussy & ass! You can eat your own but it’s not the same. However if you cum hands free using a dildo you’ll have a craving to eat that cum & just becum hornier.
But there’s still nothing like taking that slimy cum covered BBC between your lips & tasting his delicious superior seed. It will make you dive into her holes to get the rest of it. Your face will be slimy & sticky, you’ll be instantly addicted. Your wife will see you as a cum sucking sissy.
Personally I prefer the cum covered cock out of my sissy pussy, but I’m totally gay now.
I still enjoy sucking his tasty seed from my wife’s cunt and Ass though.

Its a natural progression of cuckolding and in many cuckolds there develops an innate urge to service both the wife and the bull in any way they will allow you to. Since you aren't her sexual provider any longer, especially when her bull is with her, your only job is to service them for comfort submission and to faciliate their mating...Creampie and fluffing encourages them both to fuck each other more frequently by showing your submission to them both and by again, reminding them that the bull is her only outlet for sexual pleasure then and they must maximize each others time.

My husband became addict of cleanup, on the first time. He's always looking forward to dating and then cleaning my pussy. If we're alone I call he a "Cunt Cleaner". :happy:

View attachment 1699754

That's so hot, I would dive right in and lick you clean too if I was your hubby. You should call him cunt cleaner in front of your bull ... get your bull in on that and see where it leads.

our first time was about a year ago ..my bull had came over one night and before he left that night he came in me 3 times .. after he left I fell a sleep ..later that night I felt something warm licking my pussy as I open my eyes I saw my hubby between my legs licking my pussy like never before ..at first I thought what the hell but it was feeling so good I warped my legs around his head telling him not to stop... he kept licking me for about a hr. I came 2 more time from his tongue that night, when it was over he pull his head from between my legs his face and lips was cover from all the cum in my pussy ,, that was our first time but not the lasts time of my husband licking my pussy clean after a bbc had cum inside me...

wow! such a hot account of that.

I was made to eat my babysitter's pussy out after her boyfriend finished fucking her when I was 12 to keep her from telling my folks I had broke into their whiskey. Virginia, my babysitter turned me into a world class cunt licker. Fast forward into my HS years and I did anything with boys or girls that was dirty, nasty, kinky or perverted. (Was always more of a catcher than a pitcher.). Had several friends who had me eat their girls because they wouldn't, their girls loved it, and they would fuck like bunnies afterwards;
sometimes I could convince them to let me suck them both after they had cum. Sometimes the boys would be so turned on watching me eat their jism out of their girls that they would thank me by fucking my ass. Getting people off is so BLOODY EMPOWERING!!!

our first time was about a year ago ..my bull had came over one night and before he left that night he came in me 3 times .. after he left I fell a sleep ..later that night I felt something warm licking my pussy as I open my eyes I saw my hubby between my legs licking my pussy like never before ..at first I thought what the hell but it was feeling so good I warped my legs around his head telling him not to stop... he kept licking me for about a hr. I came 2 more time from his tongue that night, when it was over he pull his head from between my legs his face and lips was cover from all the cum in my pussy ,, that was our first time but not the lasts time of my husband licking my pussy clean after a bbc had cum inside me...

Great story and marriage. Congrats!

Back