Cuckold cleanup obsession

The first time I ate her creampie was when she went out for a girls night out (wink) she came back home and sat on my face, her pussy was full of cum, and she told me that she did that because she saw the sites on my computer that I was looking at, and it was one of my friends who creampied her, and now I am so hooked and I love my wife well fucked pussy full of cum

View attachment 1778567View attachment 1778571View attachment 1778572View attachment 1778573View attachment 1778574View attachment 1778575

Here's a few PICS of us doing a,little role playing. We like to use the,fake cum, and I get it nice and,clean while she tells,me how,dirty and used her holes are. Drives me crazy!
Can I ask where you purchased the fake cum? My hubby is not keen on cleaning me up afterwards but i really need him to embrace it. This maybe a way to desensitize him to it.
Jxoxo

So my wife and I practice chastity and do a lot of role playing with BBC toys. When we,first started out on trying to find a bull the whole cleanup idea disgusted me. I would have never thought that I would ever play "CLEANUP BOY".....

BUT.....
with all of our role playing over the past few years, I can't stop thinking about eating my first load from my wife's used and sloppy pussy, in fact I've become obsessed with the idea and fantasize,about it frequently... She is also SUPER turned on by the idea of me,cleaning her, and the BULL.

Has anyone else ever fantasized and,became,obsessed with cleaning up? What was your first creampie like? Thanks for your timeView attachment 1677643
I think that most of us here want to get into cleaning, it's our thing.
I like sucking cock too. Oh and when he cums in my mouth I don't like to swallow it straight away just feel and taste it for a while. :blackheart:

My first time my girlfriend didn't tell me she had fucked someone but one look at her pussy and it was clear someone large had opened her up. She was actually kind of tense when I went down on her. It was like she was waiting on my reaction. I had paused to look at her pussy and just take it all in. She let out the biggest sigh as I leaned into her and I could see her relax. We had discussed her letting someone with a huge cock fuck her a few times and earlier that day she did just that. It was so hot how she grabbed the back of my head and rubbed her pussy on my face. It did taste different than just her juices. Then I had to slide my dick in her. I'm not small at a little over 7" with a bit of girth but I slipped into a stretched pussy and knew what following a BBC was like. I was surprised how quickly I came in that loose wet pussy and loved it.
To answer your question, that's my first. Not my last. I have fantasized about it with each girlfriend since and even my wife now.
The same thing happened to me. We were young. She was missing for a couple days and when she finally came home we talked like nothing happened. I could tell she had been with someone else all weekend. I didnt know she had just came from his house. I went down on her and she had a huge creampie. She was hesitant at first and once I started licking that clit she really spread her legs and grabbed my head. She had a huge warm load in her. I was surprised. It felt so good to eat her used pussy. After I cleaned her up I stuck my hard cock in her. I have a thick cock but my cock couldn’t touch the sides and his cum made it feel that much more used and loose. It was amazing. I haven’t done it since. I am looking for a bull for my wife now to use her so I can experience that again.

The same thing happened to me. We were young. She was missing for a couple days and when she finally came home we talked like nothing happened. I could tell she had been with someone else all weekend. I didnt know she had just came from his house. I went down on her and she had a huge creampie. She was hesitant at first and once I started licking that clit she really spread her legs and grabbed my head. She had a huge warm load in her. I was surprised. It felt so good to eat her used pussy. After I cleaned her up I stuck my hard cock in her. I have a thick cock but my cock couldn’t touch the sides and his cum made it feel that much more used and loose. It was amazing. I haven’t done it since. I am looking for a bull for my wife now to use her so I can experience that again.

I need a hung bull to work this tight pussy! Hit me up with pics and stats please. ,drover0704@gmail.com

Attachments

• 910A30CF-E108-4F9A-85D5-A81FC75D5225.jpeg
    910A30CF-E108-4F9A-85D5-A81FC75D5225.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
  • B9C002DC-6BFB-444A-BA09-25E44CD37003.jpeg
    B9C002DC-6BFB-444A-BA09-25E44CD37003.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
  • 01541C3C-7617-4CEE-9341-866609850856.jpeg
    01541C3C-7617-4CEE-9341-866609850856.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 19
  • B4BE1645-7CBA-404C-88C1-CF2A3EAA5E43.jpeg
    B4BE1645-7CBA-404C-88C1-CF2A3EAA5E43.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 20
  • B0242BD3-5F89-4CBD-BC4F-6F08CCE75D95.png
    B0242BD3-5F89-4CBD-BC4F-6F08CCE75D95.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 21
I went down on my wife after I had cum in her on our very first date over 37 years ago. At the time I actually thought that most men did. I didn't actually eat my cum at first, I would lick her clit and finger her to get her off. It wasn't long before I was eating my cum from her when in a 69. After that most sessions would involve me cleaning her. She would even tell me to "clean up my mess".
Over the years I have gone down on her loads of times after others have fucked her and find it much hornier than cleaning up my own.
For the last 3 years she has been insisting on condoms with most guys which has really spoilt it for me, but she will empty the contents of the condom over her tits or sometimes her cunt for me to lick off. Sometimes she will leave the condoms on my pillow if she has had a guy while I'm out.
She has recently started to meet a guy she fancied and he refused to use a condom, so she let him do her bareback. She admitted she much prefers it without and will cum much harder and more times.
She has even talked about doing another gangbang which she hasn't done for years and taking them bare, but to date she hasn't
My wife before she passed away from brain cancer loved to play bare back. However she never let them cum in or on her. I would called to come in to the bed room if I was not already there. She would be riding him reverse cowboy his legs spread wide her legs wider. She would ask that I lick his nuts then the shaft of his manhood. When he was about to loose it she would climb off then have me place just the head in my mouth. She had the same lover for 17 years. She had a holiday boy friend for 16 years same deal

My wife before she passed away from brain cancer loved to play bare back. However she never let them cum in or on her. I would called to come in to the bed room if I was not already there. She would be riding him reverse cowboy his legs spread wide her legs wider. She would ask that I lick his nuts then the shaft of his manhood. When he was about to loose it she would climb off then have me place just the head in my mouth. She had the same lover for 17 years. She had a holiday boy friend for 16 years same deal
Hot

Sorry

Back