Cuckold clean up yes or no?

I agree, it solidifies your beta status in front of your wife. I have spoken to so many alpha males, and some will fuck a cuck, some will get blown by one, get rimmed by one etc. so some are quite liberal on what they'll do, but I have never, ever met or spoken to an alpha bull that will swallow another mans cum, it seems only beta males tend to enjoy it. My wife loves seeing me do it, seeing the real me exposed, not the one everybody thinks they know :)

that isn't true. i'm pretty alpha but there isn't a bigger turn on than licking a woman after she's been black fucked.

My hubby does when I tell him to :blackgreedy:

Funny, after reading all the comments on this thread these eight words summed it up best. It is not about him and what he wants. It is about him doing what you tell him to do. I saw another post where you said something like "my lover controls me and I control my hubby". The thought of being controlled like that is overwhelming. Rock on super sexy lady!!

Last edited:
Fuck no, I would be furious if some cuck wanted to do this. I work for it, I crave it, and that moment when he groans and his body tightens up and warm spurts of seed shoot out I go crazy and make sure there’s not a drop left. I haven’t had a guy in ages who shoots thick loads but I desperately want it, the custard/yoghurt consistency that just sits in your mouth and throat

Fuck no, I would be furious if some cuck wanted to do this. I work for it, I crave it, and that moment when he groans and his body tightens up and warm spurts of seed shoot out I go crazy and make sure there’s not a drop left. I haven’t had a guy in ages who shoots thick loads but I desperately want it, the custard/yoghurt consistency that just sits in your mouth and throat

I think they are asking if he cums inside of you

It's sooooo hot to clean up his cum from her pussy after watching her take somebody elses cock, and milking that sweet load out of it. Hard not to cum just from cleaning her up. the taste of his hot cum and her juices..... I was so nervous I wouldn't like it. But it's delicious. Love it.

Back