Cuckold clean up yes or no?

My hubby can’t get enough. He actually wants me to take on atleast 10 bbc’s and have their cum inside me, in my mouth, and all over my body so he can clean every single drop. He’ll almost fight me over black dick cum.
Sounds like you have yourself a good cuck boi hubby; loyal to the Black Bull. Embrace and enjoy.
Your Surperior Bull,

Do you like cleaning up your woman after she has sex and it's full of cum?
I do. As it is the only way I can make her cum, I enjoy it. She says she has never received better head, so I do it as often as I can.
I clean while her bull is present and have also cleaned with several guys present.
I most enjoy doing so after the bull has left, or when she comes home after, so I can take my time and give her several orgasims.
When I am done she is totally clean and exhausted.

I definitely enjoy it
And I am always willing to service all involved when playing. From the simple clean up of her to servicingthe bull in orally before, during and after fucking my wife as well. Also , not opposed to sex with bull either. I know we would like the full spectrum from any bull we decided was the one for us to seriously take as permanent position. And I say this fully knowing my wife agrees.

yes. Its always understood and agreed beforehand that when a regular has nutted inside her, my g/f wants me to lick her pussy clean afterwards. It turns her on for me to show submission to her alpha male lovers position and dominance over us when he is over. Its seals the deal to everyone that the cuck accepts the new lovers role as sexual provider and that she wants to feel secure in being able to vocalize how sexually satisfied his cock and body are making her and this act gets rid of any insecurities she may have, doubts in my mind as to how he is performing, and for the bull the ego stroke.

Do you like cleaning up your woman after she has sex and it's full of cum?
One of the times I remember most and gets me instantly hard,
My wife and I had picked up this young black stud. He was very surprised when I asked him if he would fuck my hot blonde wife while I watched.
Back at his apartment, (long story short) he fucked her good. My wife had promised me she would have him cum in her so I can lick out of her.
While he was on top of her, she told him, ' please cum in my pussy I want to have my husband eat your cum out of me'
he said yes.
He came hard, he was fully rock hard over top of her pounding her lil body with his black cock, and exploded in her. It was so fucking hot watching, immediately after he came my wife pushed him to the side and waved me in. I couldn't wait to taste her cum soaked pussy. And I moved in tongue out and began to eat is hot load.
But she had said 'one day I am going to have you taste a black cock'
When she pushed the stud off of her she held his arm firmly and pulled him close to her, I noticed her whisper to him but I was focused on her pussy, once I began to lick her, she leaned and said to him, ' now please do what I asked'
The bull moved his hips back towards my wife's pussy, she gently pulled my had and pulled my mouth off of her, and turned my face towards his black dick. It still was dripping his cum. With her other hand she took his hand and put it on the back of my head near her hand and together pulled my face to his dick. I couldn't believe it! And instead of resisting I opened my mouth and this was my first taste of a black dick.
he was still semi hard and he slipped into my mouth and I began sucking him. I felt his hand replace hers and pull me on to his dick, I sucked on him and he dropped a bit of cum in my mouth, it was salty but I loved it. he began thrusting his dick deeper into my mouth, my right hand came up and massaged his balls while he fucked me, and his cock grew and it felt great getting bigger.
my wife meanwhile readied herself for a second fucking, she pulled me away, and gave me a deep kiss, and then smiled and laughed a bit,
' ok, honey I want him to fuck me more'
he did and I was now hooked on black cum and cock

My wife and I had picked up this young black stud. He was very surprised when I asked him if he would fuck my hot blonde wife while I watched.
Back at his apartment, (long story short) he fucked her good. My wife had promised me she would have him cum in her so I can lick out of her.
While he was on top of her, she told him, ' please cum in my pussy I want to have my husband eat your cum out of me'
he said yes.
He came hard, he was fully rock hard over top of her pounding her lil body with his black cock, and exploded in her. It was so fucking hot watching, immediately after he came my wife pushed him to the side and waved me in. I couldn't wait to taste her cum soaked pussy. And I moved in tongue out and began to eat is hot load.
When she pushed the stud off of her she held his arm firmly and pulled him close to her, I noticed her whisper to him but I was focused on her pussy, once I began to lick her, she leaned and said to him, ' now please do what I asked'
The bull moved his hips back towards my wife's pussy, she gently pulled my had and pulled my mouth off of her, and turned my face towards his black dick. It still was dripping his cum. With her other hand she took his hand and put it on the back of my head near her hand and together pulled my face to his dick. I couldn't believe it! And instead of resisting I opened my mouth and this was my first taste of a black dick.
he was still semi hard and he slipped into my mouth and I began sucking him. I felt his hand replace hers and pull me on to his dick, I sucked on him and he dropped a bit of cum in my mouth, it was salty but I loved it. he began thrusting his dick deeper into my mouth, my right hand came up and massaged his balls while he fucked me, and his cock grew and it felt great getting bigger.
my wife meanwhile readied herself for a second fucking, she pulled me away, and gave me a deep kiss, and then smiled and laughed a bit,
That's a dream come true for me we're you able to deep throat him that's also part of my fantasy is feeling his balls hit my chin confirming he's fully in my throat. That gets me hard thinking about it!!

he said yes.
OMG that is so hot!!

Back