Cuckold clean up yes or no?

First time was after a young white college student had fucked her and she sat on my face and made me clean, he was not prenest. The next guy she had me lick her while she fucked him. Soon she had me sucking and cleaning but the thing she likes best is to be licked while she fucks and then have me lick her clean until she cums. I have licked cum from all over her body and off her men but it does not taste good or feel good for me but it sure does for her and the other man. Many men like to finish in my mouth and will take the condom off and pump my mouth full of cum

Would be disrespectful not to clean up afterwards. Having the privilege of your wife being satisfied by superior BBC and her lovingly including you after by allowing you to taste....THAT is a beautiful lady in every sense of the word! A goddess you should love wholeheartedly and be grateful she knows what her cuckold needs, loves, and craves....pleasing her and her sharing her love of the superior BBC enough to let you clean her, both her and him, maybe even has you suck BBC too for her.

Back