Cuckold clean up yes or no?

I've never done it myself personally but i think I'd be down to clean up my girl's pussy! It's definitely a big fantasy of mine. Honestly though, I might chicken out seeing my girl's cream-filled pussy right in front of my face!

My Asian ex cucked me and she really liked the idea of clean up. She'd always mention it when we were in bed. We never did actually play with her lovers though it sounded interesting. They were hung white men though and overall, I feel like I'd much rather debase myself for/in front of Black men. If I had a say, my girl would be a whore exclusive to black cock.

When my GF first brought up the subject of cuckolding me, she made it clear that I would be expected to clean her and her bull up (if that's what he wanted). I'll be the first to admit that didn't appeal to me in the least at the outset. But once you've been caged for awhile, you'd be surprised at what you will do. lol And after having her cum so hard from me eating her and cleaning her up, it became incredibly arousing to me because it is such an intimate act.

Back