Cuckold clean up yes or no?

One of the times I remember most and gets me instantly hard,
My wife and I had picked up this young black stud. He was very surprised when I asked him if he would fuck my hot blonde wife while I watched.
Back at his apartment, (long story short) he fucked her good. My wife had promised me she would have him cum in her so I can lick out of her.
While he was on top of her, she told him, ' please cum in my pussy I want to have my husband eat your cum out of me'
he said yes.
He came hard, he was fully rock hard over top of her pounding her lil body with his black cock, and exploded in her. It was so fucking hot watching, immediately after he came my wife pushed him to the side and waved me in. I couldn't wait to taste her cum soaked pussy. And I moved in tongue out and began to eat is hot load.
But she had said 'one day I am going to have you taste a black cock'
When she pushed the stud off of her she held his arm firmly and pulled him close to her, I noticed her whisper to him but I was focused on her pussy, once I began to lick her, she leaned and said to him, ' now please do what I asked'
The bull moved his hips back towards my wife's pussy, she gently pulled my had and pulled my mouth off of her, and turned my face towards his black dick. It still was dripping his cum. With her other hand she took his hand and put it on the back of my head near her hand and together pulled my face to his dick. I couldn't believe it! And instead of resisting I opened my mouth and this was my first taste of a black dick.
he was still semi hard and he slipped into my mouth and I began sucking him. I felt his hand replace hers and pull me on to his dick, I sucked on him and he dropped a bit of cum in my mouth, it was salty but I loved it. he began thrusting his dick deeper into my mouth, my right hand came up and massaged his balls while he fucked me, and his cock grew and it felt great getting bigger.
my wife meanwhile readied herself for a second fucking, she pulled me away, and gave me a deep kiss, and then smiled and laughed a bit,
' ok, honey I want him to fuck me more'
he did and I was now hooked on black cum and cock
Great story I like to start with the cock it's still hard and slippery with cum and slides down your throat easier and tighten you lips around that hard cock to get it nice and clean then you wait for the cum to ooze down to her asshole and stick your tongue in her ass and start sucking up all that cum making her cum over and over while she recovers you take that soft black cock into your mouth its amazing how good it feels to have black cock grow in your mouth and if you can just keep sucking until he cums in your mouth you'll love to taste and the feel of fresh cum but don't swallow too quick

null

Whitebois eagerly embracing their natural roles in the new Black Order.
Tag me in on clean up crew duty! Yummy

Guys we are pretty new to this and i want to clean my wife. But we are worried about STDS and HIV. How do couples here do this? Iwould appreciate if there is a hotwife here who can share her experience.

AG

Back