Cucking sessions or cucked life preference?

Feelitout

Male
From
AR, US
I see many posts or stories of couples finding a bull and the wife has occasional meetings where the husband is cucked for the session but then returns to normal life somewhat till the next session. Any others with the desire to be more serious in the sense of finding a Bull willing to become more romantically involved? More of a steady contact, lunch meetings, assuring everyday the husband becomes more or less a roommate or fulltime sitter?

I see many posts or stories of couples finding a bull and the wife has occasional meetings where the husband is cucked for the session but then returns to normal life somewhat till the next session. Any others with the desire to be more serious in the sense of finding a Bull willing to become more romantically involved? More of a steady contact, lunch meetings, assuring everyday the husband becomes more or less a roommate or fulltime sitter?
This is exactly my aim for the two of us . A real bona-fide boyfriend/ bull for my wife to be with sexually in total disregard to my sexual needs . Hopefully their relationship grows to where he is me equal in our marriage but obviously with him being the sole recipient of my wife's body and sexual energy.

This is exactly my aim for the two of us . A real bona-fide boyfriend/ bull for my wife to be with sexually in total disregard to my sexual needs . Hopefully their relationship grows to where he is me equal in our marriage but obviously with him being the sole recipient of my wife's body and sexual energy.
My wife is looking for this as well. She has describe an intimate relationship with a boyfriend she can spend nights and weekends with. It’s new territory for us and I was concerned when she first described what she wanted, but the more she talks about it, the hotter it sounds to me.
Now I’m encouraging her to take this as far as she wants.

Back