Cucked by sleeping wife...

Does your wife masturbate late at night?

• Yes, while she is fast asleep, she doesn’t remember.

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Yes, while she thinks I’m asleep, I know she is awake.

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Yes, she does it while she knows I am awake.

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • No, masturbating is icky.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wish!

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters

jacksmoov

Couple
Real Person
Anyone else’s wife masturbate late at night while sleeping? It’s literally like she is already subconsciously cucking me when she is not in the mood at bedtime and then I wake up to that beautiful wetness sound. I know she needs to cum, all women do. She loves me and lets me hit it when I really want to, but it’s hot, so I let it happen even though it was ******* to me at first. Just curious if this happens to anyone else. BD6EBEEA-EBF8-4252-9559-EB408AA7FDED.gif

Anyone else’s wife masturbate late at night while sleeping? It’s literally like she is already subconsciously cucking me when she is not in the mood at bedtime and then I wake up to that beautiful wetness sound. I know she needs to cum, all women do. She loves me and lets me hit it when I really want to, but it’s hot, so I let it happen even though it was ******* to me at first. Just curious if this happens to anyone else. View attachment 2826886
All the time. although im not allowed (and cant) hit it like you do.

I masturbate all the time while he is sleeping. I also enjoy making him bring me one of my dildos to the tub while I take a bath

Lately my wife gets naked and crawls on all 4's across our bed and spreads her tan legs and pulls her very tan ass cheeks apart so that I see her exposed ass, pussy and soles of her petite feet. She knows seeing that is my weakness.

She then lays on her back and has me give her her Hitachi wand. She spreads her legs wide so that I see her wet beautiful pussy lips. She starts working on her clit with it and when I ask her if I can lick her pussy, she smiles and says no. She tells me that if she was letting other men see her doing this, that I would have to have my dick in my hand and watch just like everyone else.

As she keeps going she holds her feet up to my mouth and tells me that this is a privilege for me to watch and it is all that I get. She says that I have to lick and kiss her feet like a good cucky. When she is about to cum, she tells me that I have to jack my lil white dicklet and that her married white pussy is for black cock and that she is a black cock slut. After she cums I am allowed to lick her soaking wet pussy and finish jacking my lil dick until I cum.

Back