Cucked by bbc dildo

my wife was hesitant to use dildos saying that she didn't like how they felt. i got her a pipedream king cock 9" (bbc obviously) and could immediately tell by her moans how much she enjoyed it! she has great orgasms on it and i love seeing her pussy stretched out by a bbc.
Have to get one of those for my wife! Sounds fun

Im in the same stage with my girlfriend currently. Got her a 7 inch BBC dildo about 6 months ago and we’ve been using that. About three days ago while jerking me off talking about her getting blacked she finally said I better get her a bigger dildo so she can really get blacked like a good white girl! I’m glad we’re taking a step forward. I’m looking for some now and would love suggestions, I’m thinking at least a 9 inch one.

We started with a white dildo. That led to a white double ended dildo. I would 69 her and use the double dildo until she was taking a good 10 to 11 inches. One night I blindfolded her and told her I had bought a new dildo. I told her it was black. She proceeded to suck it really good. I told her it looked just like the man who watched her master bate through a hotel windows cock looked like. She really got into sucking it and I went down on her. After a while I pulled the dildo from her mouth and dragged it down her tummy. I said you remember what it looks like. You got yourself into this. You let him watch. With that, I slowly eased it into her. She came almost immediately but I kept going. I finally began to lock her while fucking her with the dildo. She came over and over.

Update: she had her first real bbc. We also got a hismith machine. Since then we have started experimenting with chastity now that she has a bbc bull.

Im in the same stage with my girlfriend currently. Got her a 7 inch BBC dildo about 6 months ago and we’ve been using that. About three days ago while jerking me off talking about her getting blacked she finally said I better get her a bigger dildo so she can really get blacked like a good white girl! I’m glad we’re taking a step forward. I’m looking for some now and would love suggestions, I’m thinking at least a 9 inch one.
Mr Hankeys Toys

Post in thread 'Let’s Explore the Female Body On a Higher Level.'
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...le-body-on-a-higher-level.282594/post-5248111

IMG_1275.jpeg

IMG_1283.jpeg

IMG_1278.jpeg

IMG_1225.jpegIMG_0656.jpeg

IMG_5601.png

IMG_4551.jpeg

This definitely couldn’t do this, nor could it fill and satisfy this.
IMG_5609.jpegMy wife has primarily used dildos throughout our relationship rather than my penis. But our wedding night was the first time she used a black dildo. Since then, her collection has grown quite a bit. Needless to say I don’t enter her pussy anymore

View attachment 6831232

View attachment 6831233

View attachment 6831234

View attachment 6831236View attachment 6831274

View attachment 6831276

View attachment 6831278

This definitely couldn’t do this, nor could it fill and satisfy this.
View attachment 6831279My wife has primarily used dildos throughout our relationship rather than my penis. But our wedding night was the first time she used a black dildo. Since then, her collection has grown quite a bit. Needless to say I don’t enter her pussy anymore
What a collection,.you think she has a type 🤭😀🤣

Back