Cuck wanted Charleston, SC

Would you move to Florida? I am currently in MA but waiting to transfer my job to Florida in a few months.

Hello attractive white female looking for a white cuck in the Charleston, SC area. Must want all things cuckold related. Message me and see if we’re on the same page so we can get into a relationship.
Can come to you

Attachments

• 20210329_063606.jpg
    20210329_063606.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 85
Hello attractive white female looking for a white cuck in the Charleston, SC area. Must want all things cuckold related. Message me and see if we’re on the same page so we can get into a relationship.
It pains me that you are not close because I would love to have a ******* and a chat.

Attachments

• 20210416_165145.jpg
    20210416_165145.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 64
Are you looking for a real cuck or a online pervert that'll buy you stuff if you do dirty things online with black guys?

Message me I’m down U wanna get married and get a house to ??

Hello attractive white female looking for a white cuck in the Charleston, SC area. Must want all things cuckold related. Message me and see if we’re on the same page so we can get into a relationship
Love to have the honor of being cuckolded by you. Such a beautiful lady and that smile and those eyes will have me doing as you wish I no time at all!

Hi liking your post on here. Wanna chat and see. I’m looking for a LTR as I will be loyal , Respectful and committed to making you very happy woman as you do as you please.

Back