LoveHotWives

Male
From
UK
Where do people stand on the following scenario...
You are watching a Hotwife/Milf live in front of you and she is Riding a Big Black Strong Bull Cock with Big Man Sized Balls! When They are Fucking his Big Cock comes out by mistake. Would you Grab His Cock and Play with it Slightly and Place it Back in the Wife's Pussy or Ass? Would you once it's in play with His Lovely Balls a little? Would you Suck that Big Black Bull Man Cock and put it back in your Wife/GF?
Let's know what you think about this, Please feel free to add pictures.

When he’s fucking her I’m usually under her so that I can always see up close not only how a real man fucks a woman but also to see what a real cock looks like plunging in & out of her pussy & ass. I’m also there to suck his cock & balls as well as stick my tongue as deep in his asshole as I can. The basic rule is that if his cock isn’t in one of her holes, it must be in one of mine. I do suck it & put it back in her. Fresh from her ass is my favorite.
When they take a break & are lying on the bed kissing, I thank him for being a real man & for fucking my wife for me. Then I beg him to let me worship his superior cock during that break. Caressing, licking, sucking, stroking Daddy’s beautiful uncut cock, cupping his balls, just being in love with him & his cock. It’s one of my favorite things to do every time we play.

When he’s fucking her I’m usually under her so that I can always see up close not only how a real man fucks a woman but also to see what a real cock looks like plunging in & out of her pussy & ass. I’m also there to suck his cock & balls as well as stick my tongue as deep in his asshole as I can. The basic rule is that if his cock isn’t in one of her holes, it must be in one of mine. I do suck it & put it back in her. Fresh from her ass is my favorite.
When they take a break & are lying on the bed kissing, I thank him for being a real man & for fucking my wife for me. Then I beg him to let me worship his superior cock during that break. Caressing, licking, sucking, stroking Daddy’s beautiful uncut cock, cupping his balls, just being in love with him & his cock. It’s one of my favorite things to do every time we play.

Thanks for the info, it's so good to hear you are so considerate and caring.

Where do people stand on the following scenario...
You are watching a Hotwife/Milf live in front of you and she is Riding a Big Black Strong Bull Cock with Big Man Sized Balls! When They are Fucking his Big Cock comes out by mistake. Would you Grab His Cock and Play with it Slightly and Place it Back in the Wife's Pussy or Ass? Would you once it's in play with His Lovely Balls a little? Would you Suck that Big Black Bull Man Cock and put it back in your Wife/GF?
Let's know what you think about this, Please feel free to add pictures.
grab his cockand shove it in my mouth.keep it there til he fills me with cum. lick it clean and get it hard again then place it back in gf pussy.

Our bull knows I love sucking his cock/ balls/ ass etc. When we first advertised we made clear mention that he'd need to be bi friendly. But we've sort of got this unspoken dynamic that if my wife isn't playing with his cock, then I will until they start to get it on again. So usually if he's eating her pussy i'll service him, or they are just kissing making out. But like everything, as you get more used to each other and more comfortable those boundaries widen. Usually if i'm on my knees giving him head, i'll finger his ass for him as well which he really likes, but when we first met, it was something he wasn't interested in me doing for him. I think originally he felt his ass being fingered, tongued was 'gay' at his end, but we've all come to realise, if it feels good do it, and we never mention to anyone what we get up to in the bedroom, so he's more comfortable to explore it.

I would be right next to them and if the cock slipped out I would grasp it and hold it steady for her to remount. I wouldn’t hesitate to suck and lick it. Until the steady fuck rhythm begins, I would feel obligated to lick at their union until I felt I i was impeding copulation.
I would hope that after both have cum, they would allow me to lick and suck at their union before dismount and I wouldn’t hesitate to clean up both -the bull being first to be cleaned of course. I would leave no part of his cock and balls and even his musky ass from the services of my toungue and only after he was thoroughly cleaned I would suck the cum from my wife’s open wet gash.

Our bull knows I love sucking his cock/ balls/ ass etc. When we first advertised we made clear mention that he'd need to be bi friendly. But we've sort of got this unspoken dynamic that if my wife isn't playing with his cock, then I will until they start to get it on again. So usually if he's eating her pussy i'll service him, or they are just kissing making out. But like everything, as you get more used to each other and more comfortable those boundaries widen. Usually if i'm on my knees giving him head, i'll finger his ass for him as well which he really likes, but when we first met, it was something he wasn't interested in me doing for him. I think originally he felt his ass being fingered, tongued was 'gay' at his end, but we've all come to realise, if it feels good do it, and we never mention to anyone what we get up to in the bedroom, so he's more comfortable to explore it.
what happens in the bedroom is whatever the participants agree to stays in the bedroom

Back