Cuck... or just Bi and love to share BBC??

Are you truly a cuck.. or just bi and love BBC as much as your woman?? I know I love to fuck women.. but put a BBC in front of me.. and I will do whatever I can to get his cum down my throat.. or deep in my ass. I am free to be told how he.. or her.. want to be pleased.. I am waiting to eat her pussy as she is getting fucked with a BBC. I will eat his cum from her pussy.. or lick it off wherever.. does that make me a cuck??? I am happy to wait to get a reward when they are done,... but I also want to give that BBC the option of my mouth or ass...

Are you truly a cuck.. or just bi and love BBC as much as your woman?? I know I love to fuck women.. but put a BBC in front of me.. and I will do whatever I can to get his cum down my throat.. or deep in my ass. I am free to be told how he.. or her.. want to be pleased.. I am waiting to eat her pussy as she is getting fucked with a BBC. I will eat his cum from her pussy.. or lick it off wherever.. does that make me a cuck??? I am happy to wait to get a reward when they are done,... but I also want to give that BBC the option of my mouth or ass...
The definition of cuck is very broad. I’m a masc bi male and play as a bull. BUT, I also enjoy our bull during MMF fun. I probably consider myself bi, but I have no attraction to men, just sexual pleasure. Do what you want and just enjoy your fun.

FROM CHRISTINE - I think I knew early on, before we got into the lifestyle that Ray would
probably become a bottom.

Even though he was hesitant about me using a dildo on him, his reaction revealed the truth.
It was a relatively small dildo, just 6", but I guess it did the damage.
It made his little uncut baby-dick give up it's load in no-time!

He was really embarrassed, especially to my "Oh my God! ...you really are a bottom" reaction.
And after I weened him from my pussy, he sought relief at adult bookstores.

He can no longer orgasm without something big up his ass.
I know he can't help it.

Last edited:
I love when my wife ties me up and has her friends over and make me dress up like a good little whore infront of all her friends and films me getting gangbanged by shemales and cum all over my face while they watch

We're not really what you call a cuckold qos hotwife couples, we do dabble in some cuckold kink because we're both bi but also don't want people to think that's all we are about. We both just enjoy variety, we don't wanna ruin that by focusing on one kink or another. If the males straight, I'm straight, if he's down, I'm down. Like I said, we like to do it all...

Back