Cuck... or just Bi and love to share BBC??

Are you truly a cuck.. or just bi and love BBC as much as your woman?? I know I love to fuck women.. but put a BBC in front of me.. and I will do whatever I can to get his cum down my throat.. or deep in my ass. I am free to be told how he.. or her.. want to be pleased.. I am waiting to eat her pussy as she is getting fucked with a BBC. I will eat his cum from her pussy.. or lick it off wherever.. does that make me a cuck??? I am happy to wait to get a reward when they are done,... but I also want to give that BBC the option of my mouth or ass...
I agree, I think cucks need to be bi, when the situation calls go it. Some wives need to get on board with that. I think a cuck is needed to please both. My opinion, some may not agree. I think a cuck and wife need to be open about pleasuring a beautiful bbc together I think it brings couples closer together in this lifestyle

We're not really what you call a cuckold qos hotwife couples, we do dabble in some cuckold kink because we're both bi but also don't want people to think that's all we are about. We both just enjoy variety, we don't wanna ruin that by focusing on one kink or another. If the males straight, I'm straight, if he's down, I'm down. Like I said, we like to do it all...
The way it should be, cucks need to be bi, depending on the bbc, and situation. Cuck and wife are to pleasure a BBC as a team. Have fun and just except it, it's only great sex

En mi caso siendo negro con estos 23 cmt y totalmente bisexual aunque he compartido todas mis parejas cuesta encontrar chicos bisexuales que quieran también penetrarnos a los dos juntos

Attachments

• 1815781-8af941ec115ac9f4f731327fce0c3167.jpg
    1815781-8af941ec115ac9f4f731327fce0c3167.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG-20230131-WA0055.jpg
    IMG-20230131-WA0055.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG-20220205-WA0035.jpg
    IMG-20220205-WA0035.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 59
  • 605064-c7bc7981d784cf963051010bc0bddb40.jpg
    605064-c7bc7981d784cf963051010bc0bddb40.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20230131_175102_542.jpg
    IMG_20230131_175102_542.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_20230131_175102_553.jpg
    IMG_20230131_175102_553.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG-20230122-WA0054.jpg
    IMG-20230122-WA0054.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG-20220205-WA0037.jpg
    IMG-20220205-WA0037.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG-20220311-WA0034.jpg
    IMG-20220311-WA0034.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 81
Are you truly a cuck.. or just bi and love BBC as much as your woman?? I know I love to fuck women.. but put a BBC in front of me.. and I will do whatever I can to get his cum down my throat.. or deep in my ass. I am free to be told how he.. or her.. want to be pleased.. I am waiting to eat her pussy as she is getting fucked with a BBC. I will eat his cum from her pussy.. or lick it off wherever.. does that make me a cuck??? I am happy to wait to get a reward when they are done,... but I also want to give that BBC the option of my mouth or ass...
A delightful description of exactly how I myself feel. It’s wonderful to enjoy sexual pleasures with both/any sex. Life’s for Libyans enjoying.

Una descripción encantadora de cómo me siento exactamente. Es maravilloso disfrutar de los placeres sexuales con ambos/cualquier sexo. La vida es para que los libios disfruten.
Totalmente de acuerdo contigo es solamente disfrutar del placer

Cuck ... can appreciate a man's body who has kept himself fit , and especially love seeing my wife turned on by him.. love kissing his cock before he slides it into my wife's pussy, and also love kissing his balls as my way of validating what is about to happen - him shooting deep into my wife's orgasmed body and seeing her pleasure as she feels him orgasm insode her. - but I have no interest, or desire to be with a man on his own.

Good write up. I'm a straight white guy but I'd love to put my lips around a big cock.

Bi

My boyfriend is trully bi, we are not into cuckholding, just fun!

Back