Cuck... or just Bi and love to share BBC??

FROM CHRISTINE - I think I knew early on, before we got into the lifestyle that Ray would
probably become a bottom.

Even though he was hesitant about me using a dildo on him, his reaction revealed the truth.
It was a relatively small dildo, just 6", but I guess it did the damage.
It made his little uncut baby-dick give up it's load in no-time!

He was really embarrassed, especially to my "Oh my God! ...you really are a bottom" reaction.
And after I weened him from my pussy, he sought relief at adult bookstores.

He can no longer orgasm without something big up his ass.
I know he can't help it.
nice. love this post

Are you truly a cuck.. or just bi and love BBC as much as your woman?? I know I love to fuck women.. but put a BBC in front of me.. and I will do whatever I can to get his cum down my throat.. or deep in my ass. I am free to be told how he.. or her.. want to be pleased.. I am waiting to eat her pussy as she is getting fucked with a BBC. I will eat his cum from her pussy.. or lick it off wherever.. does that make me a cuck??? I am happy to wait to get a reward when they are done,... but I also want to give that BBC the option of my mouth or ass...
I am truly a cuck . Not into men at all but you left out SUB. I am very sub and like to please my Domme lady . I have been trained the past years and no longer a sexual male . I have learned how to have anal orgasms . I am a virgin to BBC or a man in general . It makes me nervous to submit to a man in that way . But I want to please my lady and have been molded to eventually like it because the alternative is no pussy . So I would add Sub to the equation

Are you truly a cuck.. or just bi and love BBC as much as your woman?? I know I love to fuck women.. but put a BBC in front of me.. and I will do whatever I can to get his cum down my throat.. or deep in my ass. I am free to be told how he.. or her.. want to be pleased.. I am waiting to eat her pussy as she is getting fucked with a BBC. I will eat his cum from her pussy.. or lick it off wherever.. does that make me a cuck??? I am happy to wait to get a reward when they are done,... but I also want to give that BBC the option of my mouth or ass...
I am the same way. You just love that juicy black cock. I do too. Slowly I can feel the lust growing more for that than pussy or white Boi pussy.

Well I don’t like men but I love sucking black cock. I will suck off any black man that wants me to literally. I will never say no. try me but only black cock.

I now want the same power that my wife has over a cock, i want to try sucking from the start and not using any hands (apart from supporting the balls) i want to be responsible and have the power to know that i have made a cock ejaculate into my mouth leavings its owner feeling warm and satisfied.
You could suck my cock while I'm eating her pussy and I would love exploding down your throat

Back