Cuck husbands who had their wife leave the relationship for the Bull

Lost my ex wife and an ex-fiance to men who were fucking them with my knowledge and blessing, it is the shitty flip side to this lifestyle, but it is the risk you take I guess. Having to come up with $400k to settle with my ex wife and knowing she was spending it on him while he tearing up her all fuck holes was an extra dagger in the back. He knocked her up 12 months later, and left her 24 months after that once all the money was gone :(

For those of you guys are called “cuckolds”, what lesson have you learned from losing your wives to so called “bulls”?

Would you still share your wife if you had a second chance? What changes you may do differ from last time?
I'm on a third chance with my current wife, and yes we still live the cuckolding lifestyle, but we have a much better balanced relationship, based on trust, honesty and respect. So in 13 years, we've almost never argued and we are best friends... I never had that with my ex's.

Lost my ex wife and an ex-fiance to men who were fucking them with my knowledge and blessing, it is the shitty flip side to this lifestyle, but it is the risk you take I guess. Having to come up with $400k to settle with my ex wife and knowing she was spending it on him while he tearing up her all fuck holes was an extra dagger in the back. He knocked her up 12 months later, and left her 24 months after that once all the money was gone :(
Yeah, I remember
I'm on a third chance with my current wife, and yes we still live the cuckolding lifestyle, but we have a much better balanced relationship, based on trust, honesty and respect. So in 13 years, we've almost never argued and we are best friends... I never had that with my ex's.
How and where do you find these women? Are you still bitter about your past relationship, or better now?

How well or confident this won’t happen to you again?

Does anyone from your family, friends and co-workers know about your lifestyle, and your current relationship?

Many cuckolds have lost their wives/ gfs, what makes you think ? this time is final n the one?

I may not agree with your lifestyle, but I do wish you the best with your wife.

Yeah, I remember

How and where do you find these women? Are you still bitter about your past relationship, or better now?

Does anyone from your family, friends and co-workers know about your lifestyle, and your current relationship?

Many cuckolds have lost their wives/ gfs, what makes you think ? this time is final n the one?

My ex's were just srial cheaters, so tried cuckolding to try and stop the lies and hurt, but it didn't really work, they still cheated on me regardless. My current wife on the very first date we had, I told her about my ex's and how I loved watching them have sex with other men and that I was a cuckold, and that I was basically only seeking a hotwife for a long term relationship.

As confident as i've ever been, we have a great life outside of the bedroom, she has a very comfortable life, and also enjoys that i'm so submissive to her and enjoy treating her like a queen.

A few of my friends and family do unfortunately know on certain levels, that i'm bi, a cuckold and have a small penis... my ex wife sadly told people when our divorce was starting to get a little ugly. In fairness to her, she got sick and tired of everyone thinking she was fucking around behind my back, and I was the victim, so just snapped one day and told them it was actually me constantly finding the men and wanting to watch her fuck while I masturbated. My current wife hates that they know, as they'd guess she is a hotwife as well, but no one has ever asked.

I would say, if this wife left me... I doubt i'd find another hotwife... i'm 52yo, greying hair, small cock, very submissive, extreme PE issues... so totally aware i'd have very little luck ever pairing up with another woman. I am bi, so would probably seek sex with men if need be.

Back