Cuck Hubby Training

Do You Desire to be Black-Owned & Submissively Trained?

• Yes, I do

Votes: 253 72.9%
  • Still Contemplating

Votes: 38 11.0%
  • No, Not for Me

Votes: 30 8.6%
  • Want It For My Spouse

Votes: 49 14.1%

• Total voters

To get a wife involved in this, a husband needs to give the wife that measure of comfort and warming reassurance that what she's doing is the right thing for both himself and her and that no matter what his confidence in whatever is going to happen is seldom going to waiver. In other words, he needs to find a man suitable enough so he could transfer a large measure of comfort over to him when it comes to being with the wife, thus the wife won't feel like she's stepping into unknown territory when actually that's what she'll be doing.

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2016/02/being-black-owned.html

The Black Man = Nature's Finest

tumblr_mruwwnP2Be1snng2ko2_r1_1280.jpg

A Hotwife becomes a Black Master’s property after she (and her husband included) have signed a Black Master’s Agreement(s) to become part of his harem of Black-Owned couples, and that she/they desire for the Black Master to transform the wife into becoming a Black Cock-Slut. This sort of agreement can as well be given to single women, or if the woman is married, she can decide to get involved with finding a Black Master of her choosing on her own, especially if her husband desires not to be involved. The options are open. Sissy-bois, too, can get themselves involved, as long as they find a Black Master of their choosing who accepts to take them on.

The couple should schedule how they would want to connect with their Black Master, or rather the wife. Would she prefer him coming to spend time with her in her home, in her bedroom, or would she prefer meeting him in his? For most couples, the preferred choice would be having their Black Master in their home, as that would be more convenient with carrying out seduction as well training the wife into assuming the role of a submissive Black Cock-Slut.

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2016/03/a-black-masters-property.html

A Hotwife becomes a Black Master’s property after she (and her husband included) have signed a Black Master’s Agreement(s) to become part of his harem of Black-Owned couples, and that she/they desire for the Black Master to transform the wife into becoming a Black Cock-Slut. This sort of agreement can as well be given to single women, or if the woman is married, she can decide to get involved with finding a Black Master of her choosing on her own, especially if her husband desires not to be involved. The options are open. Sissy-bois, too, can get themselves involved, as long as they find a Black Master of their choosing who accepts to take them on.

The couple should schedule how they would want to connect with their Black Master, or rather the wife. Would she prefer him coming to spend time with her in her home, in her bedroom, or would she prefer meeting him in his? For most couples, the preferred choice would be having their Black Master in their home, as that would be more convenient with carrying out seduction as well training the wife into assuming the role of a submissive Black Cock-Slut.

The wife may sign a contract but then she decides when and where and how they fuck, this arrangement allows the bull the fantasy that he is in control and that he owns the woman. The truth is that bulls are always property and most men allow their genitals to make them submit to pussy. Women must have a good laugh ove3r how easy men are to control. Poor me so abused by pussy

The wife may sign a contract but then she decides when and where and how they fuck, this arrangement allows the bull the fantasy that he is in control and that he owns the woman. The truth is that bulls are always property and most men allow their genitals to make them submit to pussy. Women must have a good laugh ove3r how easy men are to control. Poor me so abused by pussy

Or maybe it is more like a slippery slope. I can guarantee that as a white woman I like to be in control outside the bedroom, but inside I do genuinely want to be dominated by a black bull. So maybe it begins as my fantasy, with me in control, but over time my appreciation for my black lover does kind of overpower me, and make me desireous of his commands upon me and my cuckold hubby.

Or maybe it is more like a slippery slope. I can guarantee that as a white woman I like to be in control outside the bedroom, but inside I do genuinely want to be dominated by a black bull. So maybe it begins as my fantasy, with me in control, but over time my appreciation for my black lover does kind of overpower me, and make me desireous of his commands upon me and my cuckold hubby.
I can understand that fucking your bull and letting him do things to you is a kind of release or letting go but I bet you still control your husband because he matters to you and being female you want to control the things that matter. Bulls are easy to get and let go but husbands are difficult to find specially ones you can own

The wife trains the husband to be a cuckold she may enlist the help of a bull but she decides. She will cajole and lead and push her man and break his will to resist. I may say no to my wife if she wants to do something but eventually I will be asking and encouraging her to do it and believing that it was my idea all along and sometimes she will even have me begging her to do what I did not want. Poor cucks so gullible and easy led by pussy

The wife trains the husband to be a cuckold she may enlist the help of a bull but she decides. She will cajole and lead and push her man and break his will to resist. I may say no to my wife if she wants to do something but eventually I will be asking and encouraging her to do it and believing that it was my idea all along and sometimes she will even have me begging her to do what I did not want. Poor cucks so gullible and easy led by pussy
I do love my husband. But there are just some needs that require something primal, something dark, something black.

I want to be your submissive white slut slave. Your words make me met. I'm rubbing my blonde pubic hairs while reading your words.

Back