Cuck Hubby Training

Do You Desire to be Black-Owned & Submissively Trained?

• Yes, I do

Votes: 253 72.9%
  • Still Contemplating

Votes: 38 11.0%
  • No, Not for Me

Votes: 30 8.6%
  • Want It For My Spouse

Votes: 49 14.1%

• Total voters

To get a wife involved in this, a husband needs to give the wife that measure of comfort and warming reassurance that what she's doing is the right thing for both himself and her and that no matter what his confidence in whatever is going to happen is seldom going to waiver. In other words, he needs to find a man suitable enough so he could transfer a large measure of comfort over to him when it comes to being with the wife, thus the wife won't feel like she's stepping into unknown territory when actually that's what she'll be doing.

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2016/02/being-black-owned.html
Very good guidance for us white bois, if followed it would make many more marriages a lot happier.

The way a wife goes about enjoying her black lover is important as well. Many wives will do for a black man, sexual acts that they rarely do with their husbands. Things like swallowing semen, performing analingus, and allowing anal penetration are all acts, which many white women eagerly do with their black lovers, but may not do with their husbands. Watching the wife perform these somewhat taboo acts with a black man is all the more exciting and stimulating to the husband as well as the wife! Giving herself so eagerly and so without shame to her black lover is what intensifies the excitement for the couple, and makes the black experience something they will permanently incorporate into their lives.

- http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2016/01/black-owned-world-black-men-and-white.html

fgggj.gif

I think you should encourage more wives to fuck their cuckolds with a strapon, this act breaks down the mans ability to resist and it changes how the wife thinks about her cuckold. She starts to see the cuckold as her property to use as she wishes. If her black lover brings the strapon and encourages her to use it on her husband both while he watches and when the couple are alone it will change the dynamics of the relationship.

I think you should encourage more wives to fuck their cuckolds with a strapon, this act breaks down the mans ability to resist and it changes how the wife thinks about her cuckold. She starts to see the cuckold as her property to use as she wishes. If her black lover brings the strapon and encourages her to use it on her husband both while he watches and when the couple are alone it will change the dynamics of the relationship.

That;s for those wives who're deep into the lifestyle already, and if their hubbies would submit for it. For the ones who're just starting, they need to have a Black lover/Master to inspire them to go further and further into the lifestyle without fear.

The surest way to make a resistant husband accept being a cuckold is for the wife to fuck his ass hard , deep and often. Only a cuckold would understand how this works and feels

Dsoul could make me submit, I could see him putting his strong hands on my shoulders and pushing me down onto my knees. He would then make me lick his balls for a while before he pulled my mouth onto his big black cock. He would slowly slide it into my mouth making me ******* and gag until his balls rested on my chin. My throat would be streched by his cock and he would start pumping my face until a rythmn was created and then he would make me do the work until his seed filled my mouth and ran down my chin. Lesson one for a cuckold on how to give proper oral to all black men

Dsoul could make me submit, I could see him putting his strong hands on my shoulders and pushing me down onto my knees. He would then make me lick his balls for a while before he pulled my mouth onto his big black cock. He would slowly slide it into my mouth making me ******* and gag until his balls rested on my chin. My throat would be streched by his cock and he would start pumping my face until a rythmn was created and then he would make me do the work until his seed filled my mouth and ran down my chin. Lesson one for a cuckold on how to give proper oral to all black men

And you will beg me to stretch your mouth, cuck-boi! But only after I'm done with your Mrs.

8.jpg

And you will beg me to stretch your mouth, cuck-boi! But only after I'm done with your Mrs.

Once I get my lips on that magnificent cock you will become addicted to my skills at draining every last drop of hot sticky cum from your swollen tender balls. I promise that I will make you shoot just by sucking and licking your balls and then I will focus on your manhood and when I am done you will be totally satisfied. all cucks should strive to develope such skill

Once I get my lips on that magnificent cock you will become addicted to my skills at draining every last drop of hot sticky cum from your swollen tender balls. I promise that I will make you shoot just by sucking and licking your balls and then I will focus on your manhood and when I am done you will be totally satisfied. all cucks should strive to develope such skill

If I wasn't so far . . .

nothing trains a cuck faster into his lifestyle than to get him to cook (pun int.)
take the bull to the master bedroom and order the cuck to prepare a dish of your bull's choice.

nothing trains a cuck faster into his lifestyle than to get him to cook (pun int.)
take the bull to the master bedroom and order the cuck to prepare a dish of your bull's choice.
When a woman introduces her cuckold to a bull she is training both the cuck and the bull and creating a situation where both the bull and cuckold engage in bisexual activity at a womens command. Both men then become submissive to the woman because she has power over them and they submitted to her will. What power to make men do what is totally taboo

When a woman introduces her cuckold to a bull she is training both the cuck and the bull and creating a situation where both the bull and cuckold engage in bisexual activity at a womens command. Both men then become submissive to the woman because she has power over them and they submitted to her will. What power to make men do what is totally taboo
very insightful. seductive women rule the world.

Back