Cuck Convinced His Wife To Try My BBC-Her First

Bboy131345

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
TX, US
So this encounter actually happened early this am…. Many requested so here it is:

Every so often I decide to post an ad to be involved in a cuck/hotwife situation. Besides the expectation of a husband or boyfriend responding to the ad and displaying their fantasies with me on how they want their wife to explore and get blacked, nothing usually happens. It’s just their own fantasy. The wife probably has no idea what’s going on. So, like clockwork, it happened. Husbands respond, this and that, then the chat goes cold when I ask about meeting. I’m sure you know what I mean…. I was planning to meet us with a certain couple who said, “ my wife picks and she loves bbc” well when the time came to meet, “she went with someone else”. Great, perfect timing. Then I receive a message later saying, “we’ll plan for you next time”. Same old damn song, right?

After multiple episodes of masturbation edging throughout the day, just to prepare for a massive bbc load on someone’s wife, nothing was going to happen (or I thought). I would lube up my large cock, and thrust up and down at alternating speeds until I felt the cum reach the tip of my cock and would stop. After this throughout the day, I had a load of warm cum ready to release.

Well, nothing. Just a bunch of men with fantasies and no action. So I guess, time for sleep. I then woke up for some water around 2 am and to my surprise, I have a new email supposedly from the wife saying, “Hi, I read your post and you look so big. I would love to try it. It looks thick too.” I’m not excited an ounce at this time. Just another husband. So she is now persistent, “This is the address, park across the street and you’ll meet my husband at the door”. …. Hmmm ok. This may be real. So I finally get up, shower (because I’m hygiene freak and love smelling good) and head off to the address. To my surprise, everything was like it was said in the text message. I get to the door, he lets me in and give me a handshake. Then he profusely states, “Everything goes, but I’m not with that gay *******”. I responded with a chuckle, “Ok bro, I understand”. Then he continues, only thing is, if she says no then no”. I replied, “you don’t have to worry about that”.

So we proceed to walk upstairs and I finally see her. She has some sort of pink string lingerie with a freshly white robe over it. She shakes my hand and moves over to the bed. You can tell she has never had my type before. She seemed a little nervous. He then says, “Go ahead babe, it’s ok. None of that gay *******”. And so, we both laugh. I sat by her and I began kissing on her neck slowly. Her right hand swiftly moves to grasp my head as I am kissing her. She is so turned on and excited at this time in anticipation of her bbc, that she starts to kiss me passionately. Her hands roamed everywhere and I began taking off the robe. Under the robe lied a beautiful pink stringed bra and matching panties lingerie. My cock grew instantly. She had DD tits and round ass to match. The husband demeanor when from excited to very anxious to witness the outcome. He laid next to us in the bed, still clothes on and blanked over him as he masturbated at differing speeds. I noticed at times she moaned the most, he had a different look on his face, like somewhat concerned that his wife said the word “Fuck” more in that small timeframe than she has said in her whole life.

Then all of a sudden, I take off my pants and you could witness the bulge of a lifetime as her eyes grew and she started to sound louder as I would touch all over her. She instantly took off her panties while biting her lip, her eyes never leaving my cock. I remove my large, hard and girthy cock from my boxers and she starts to lick her lips but kind of stopped in a weird sense, as if she was going in to suck my cock and almost forgot that her husband was there. So she laid back and held her husbands hand. Next, the husband says, “you can fuck her without the condom, she’s clean. She would like that a lot I’m sure”. Since this was the first encounter, I insisted that I use the condom and so I did.

I pulled out the condom they had for me and it was a tight fit. Definitely wasn’t magnum. Opened her legs as she got ready, and I slid my large, rock hard cock in her pussy as her moan pierced throughout the house. “Fuck, Fuck, Fuck” over and over again as she orgasmed as soon as I penetrated deep. “Fuck, why is it so big?” She asked. I would check up on her from time to time because of my size and she would reply, “No keep going, it’s so big, FUCK FUCK, it’s so good” she continue to moan louder and louder. Her husband continued to say, “oh *******, wow” as I fuck her harder and faster. I then ask her to ride my dick, as I grab her ass and penetrate my dick in and out. You could feel her juices running down like a waterfall. We switch positions again and she goes, “Fuck” again and I check on her and she starts to grab her lower belly. So I go slower. “It’s just, you are so big, I didn’t expect it like this. I just heard about it, omg. This is way more than I expected.” I respond, “Do you want me to stop?” Then she says, yes. It’s so big. I couldn’t release my large load after edging all day. I respected her wishes. The husband appeared a little mad that we couldn’t continue but I respected the plan. I put my clothes back on. Look over to her and she’s laying on the bed still with her hand on her belly and says it’s ok. Then says “Wow”. We say our goodbyes and he says, “I’ll be reaching back out to you now that we found you, she’ll be ready for you next time”

Still edging and waiting for the perfect situation and a lucky wife…. To be continued

(sorry for the typos, wrote this fast)

Attachments

• 822FB9A4-F83A-4568-98B1-930A6C805A0E.jpeg
    822FB9A4-F83A-4568-98B1-930A6C805A0E.jpeg
    155.8 KB · Views: 619
Last edited by a moderator:
So this encounter actually happened early this am…. Many requested so here it is:

Every so often I decide to post an ad to be involved in a cuck/hotwife situation. Besides the expectation of a husband or boyfriend responding to the ad and displaying their fantasies with me on how they want their wife to explore and get blacked, nothing usually happens. It’s just their own fantasy. The wife probably has no idea what’s going on. So, like clockwork, it happened. Husbands respond, this and that, then the chat goes cold when I ask about meeting. I’m sure you know what I mean…. I was planning to meet us with a certain couple who said, “ my wife picks and she loves bbc” well when the time came to meet, “she went with someone else”. Great, perfect timing. Then I receive a message later saying, “we’ll plan for you next time”. Same old damn song, right?

After multiple episodes of masturbation edging throughout the day, just to prepare for a massive bbc load on someone’s wife, nothing was going to happen (or I thought). I would lube up my large cock, and thrust up and down at alternating speeds until I felt the cum reach the tip of my cock and would stop. After this throughout the day, I had a load of warm cum ready to release.

Well, nothing. Just a bunch of men with fantasies and no action. So I guess, time for *******. I then woke up for some water around 2 am and to my surprise, I have a new email supposedly from the wife saying, “Hi, I read your post and you look so big. I would love to try it. It looks thick too.” I’m not excited an ounce at this time. Just another husband. So she is now persistent, “This is the address, park across the street and you’ll meet my husband at the door”. …. Hmmm ok. This may be real. So I finally get up, shower (because I’m hygiene freak and love smelling good) and head off to the address. To my surprise, everything was like it was said in the text message. I get to the door, he lets me in and give me a handshake. Then he profusely states, “Everything goes, but I’m not with that gay *******”. I responded with a chuckle, “Ok bro, I understand”. Then he continues, only thing is, if she says no then no”. I replied, “you don’t have to worry about that”.

So we proceed to walk upstairs and I finally see her. She has some sort of pink string lingerie with a freshly white robe over it. She shakes my hand and moves over to the bed. You can tell she has never had my type before. She seemed a little nervous. He then says, “Go ahead babe, it’s ok. None of that gay *******”. And so, we both laugh. I sat by her and I began kissing on her neck slowly. Her right hand swiftly moves to grasp my head as I am kissing her. She is so turned on and excited at this time in anticipation of her bbc, that she starts to kiss me passionately. Her hands roamed everywhere and I began taking off the robe. Under the robe lied a beautiful pink stringed bra and matching panties lingerie. My cock grew instantly. She had DD tits and round ass to match. The husband demeanor when from excited to very anxious to witness the outcome. He laid next to us in the bed, still clothes on and blanked over him as he masturbated at differing speeds. I noticed at times she moaned the most, he had a different look on his face, like somewhat concerned that his wife said the word “Fuck” more in that small timeframe than she has said in her whole life.

Then all of a sudden, I take off my pants and you could witness the bulge of a lifetime as her eyes grew and she started to sound louder as I would touch all over her. She instantly took off her panties while biting her lip, her eyes never leaving my cock. I remove my large, hard and girthy cock from my boxers and she starts to lick her lips but kind of stopped in a weird sense, as if she was going in to suck my cock and almost forgot that her husband was there. So she laid back and held her husbands hand. Next, the husband says, “you can fuck her without the condom, she’s clean. She would like that a lot I’m sure”. Since this was the first encounter, I insisted that I use the condom and so I did.

I pulled out the condom they had for me and it was a tight fit. Definitely wasn’t magnum. Opened her legs as she got ready, and I slid my large, rock hard cock in her pussy as her moan pierced throughout the house. “Fuck, Fuck, Fuck” over and over again as she orgasmed as soon as I penetrated deep. “Fuck, why is it so big?” She asked. I would check up on her from time to time because of my size and she would reply, “No keep going, it’s so big, FUCK FUCK, it’s so good” she continue to moan louder and louder. Her husband continued to say, “oh *******, wow” as I fuck her harder and faster. I then ask her to ride my dick, as I grab her ass and penetrate my dick in and out. You could feel her juices running down like a waterfall. We switch positions again and she goes, “Fuck” again and I check on her and she starts to grab her lower belly. So I go slower. “It’s just, you are so big, I didn’t expect it like this. I just heard about it, omg. This is way more than I expected.” I respond, “Do you want me to stop?” Then she says, yes. It’s so big. I couldn’t release my large load after edging all day. I respected her wishes. The husband appeared a little mad that we couldn’t continue but I respected the plan. I put my clothes back on. Look over to her and she’s laying on the bed still with her hand on her belly and says it’s ok. Then says “Wow”. We say our goodbyes and he says, “I’ll be reaching back out to you now that we found you, she’ll be ready for you next time”

Still edging and waiting for the perfect situation and a lucky wife…. To be continued

We are looking for our first BBC encounter. You are a gentleman respecting her wishes, and you stopped when you realized its not only about you, but about her as well.

Love to have you any time....

Well, nothing. Just a bunch of men with fantasies and no action. So I guess, time for *******. I then woke up for some water around 2 am and to my surprise, I have a new email supposedly from the wife saying, “Hi, I read your post and you look so big. I would love to try it. It looks thick too.” I’m not excited an ounce at this time. Just another husband. So she is now persistent, “This is the address, park across the street and you’ll meet my husband at the door”. …. Hmmm ok. This may be real. So I finally get up, shower (because I’m hygiene freak and love smelling good) and head off to the address. To my surprise, everything was like it was said in the text message. I get to the door, he lets me in and give me a handshake. Then he profusely states, “Everything goes, but I’m not with that gay *******”. I responded with a chuckle, “Ok bro, I understand”. Then he continues, only thing is, if she says no then no”. I replied, “you don’t have to worry about that”.

What a nice ass. When u feel comfortable take that dam condom off fuck her real good and release a big load of ur manhood in that hot pink pussy. She will get hooked and you will be able to fuck her whenever u want to as her husband seemed excited watching you fuck her..

Back