Cuck being Cuck is not Gay it’s Cuck

I would still say bi. To me there are three terms

strait= opposite sex dates and marrys the

Bi= will play with either sex no matter what the configuration is 2 men or 2 men and a woman but is mainly attracted and would only date or merry a woman

gay= Attracted and dates and marrys same sex.

Just my thoughts
You ought to try learning how to spell. Just my thoughts.

Hahahhaah. Very true. But driven down the road and typing sometimes isn’t easy. But glad the grammar police are on thearound
LOL. Nice try, but it isn't your typing. It's your SPELLING. I'll give you merry for marry, bu strait for straight, and marrys for marries? Come on.

Grammar police just make me laugh. I think it is so funny that it bugs people. Yes I should try harder with it but that to me is the pettiest thing in the world. I’m sorry that my spelling is off sometimes I never check stuff before I send it I really don’t care about spelling. Ya get the jest of what I’m trying to say. So. More power to ya for being perfect. Now back to the regular scheduled program of cuckolding. 😁

Keep seeing references to Cucks that give oral to their wife’s Bull or Bulls as Bi-Gay.
I must say I have an issue with that definition, it’s neither to me it’s Cuck. It’s so different it’s devotion to the women they love . Also how else would they understand the difference between what I get from the bull compare to him .
The fact that he is not only willing but eager to feel the dominance of the black cock and understand first hand the attraction women like me have to BBC proves to me How Much My Cuck Loves Me !
So lets realize that’s many cucks not all but many only do and find satisfaction in it because it’s needed by the woman they love to complete the IR circle and strengthen their relationship.
My post on another thread…I repost here as very much aligned with your view.

Cucks exist on a spectrum which on one end includes men who want this activity and many other things as well. In this case sucking the bulls cock is about the cuck and his wants and may be the wife working to please him. For other couples cuckolding is completely about the wife and her pleasure by finding a way to let her get fucked better than her husband can while still being in it together. That cuck husband knows if he had no role at all it might not be possible to let her go off on her own over and over. So when presented any roll including this one the choice is to accept and let her continue or stop it all. Many do accept not wanting but just glad to have a way to enable her pleasure. I would suggest that some bulls find a cuck with no interest and who never even imagined sucking a cock who readily does for his and her pleasure to be a positive pure version of this lifestyle where all accept their roles.

Grammar police just make me laugh. I think it is so funny that it bugs people. Yes I should try harder with it but that to me is the pettiest thing in the world. I’m sorry that my spelling is off sometimes I never check stuff before I send it I really don’t care about spelling. Ya get the jest of what I’m trying to say. So. More power to ya for being perfect. Now back to the regular scheduled program of cuckolding. 😁
The trouble with some epople is that they can't except well-meaning critcism. They get defensive and play the victim, calling names like grammar police (LOL) rather than accept what is meant as trying to be helpful.
Sayonara.

My husband is not sucking another man’s dick or engaged in any homosexual activity. If you are engaged in homosexual activity with your spouse then you are bisexual, you are gay. It’s not hard to figure and no judgment. Trying to paint it a different color doesn’t change what it is.
Meh him wanting to see another man dick and balls in ya mouth is gay as well those aren't straight guy thoughts as most the husbands on here😂

Back