cruise ship ravaged

dennyli

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
true story from last year cruise..with photos to prove!!.stopped in cozumel..hubby went golfing..i laid on private club beach..will speed up story..bar tender knew i was alone..other cruise people in the area..but not with me..bought me drinks..made special drinks..took some photos, and was sweet heart..then we shared /gave me some 420..that gets me going...i was in two piece black thong bikini..hubby wanted to see tan lines..wore sarong..white knit..so u could still see thong.. 5/6 drinks pot..i was in another world..luckily other cruise people and some crew workers allowed me to join cab back to ship..in cab...sitting in back...i flirted,shared some rum with cute black kid..25 r so...ride was about 45 minutes back to boat...most of travelers were up front...i was alone with mostly black crew...ride was bumpy....so i kind of held on to guys sitting next to both sides of me...i have been with one black man in my life..hubby watched...i am on my own...mind spinning...then i felt ..warm...sarong came off....guess it served as a signal..i was in play...ac made my nipples erect...pot made me little frisky....as a hand probed me....all i recall is head going back...i was in another place....fingers owned me...i was fingered by at least 5 different men. i moaned a little..no stop ..no more ...as ship was in site....i did grab both hardened cocks sitting next to me....god i was horny!...as we walked up ramp.they kind of protected me, guided me past security, all 8/10 blocking me from tourists...as the crowd was waiting for elevators, they wisked me down hallway. that was 'crew members only.!!!...once in the room, i heard showers,voices,beer being poured...i rested laughed how they got me on ship,without seeing me...then i noticed guys that sat next to me,wrapped in white towels...there hard dark bodies....made my mind roam...it started....they kissed,,touched,i responded...my thong being pushed to the side....my top pulled over my head...5 that i recalled...ravaging me...head over bed...large thick one spreading my lips....one just entered me....i was being gang banged!!....two guys pulled my blondish hair....jerked themselves off on me ..then left...two reallly dark men took there spots....i was getting so filled by bbc......i was cumming so hard....my mind said no more..body said ...more more...then ..i heard mumbling...guys ..kind of distracted..skinny guy..jeans barely fitting him..falling off his hips..walks towards me..seemed cute in a way...things kind of blury......touched my breast...pinched my nipples....got my attention...he smelled refreshed from shower...he inspected me...spread my private parts...which were glistened by sweat,mine and theres,and few guys cum....he pulled me up on bed..kissed me with passion.guys still touching....fingers in all of me....he dropped his jeans...put both of my hands on him...pushing them down...to his huge...enormous still flacid penis.....i moaned ah...dont think so....your huge....was biggest thing i ever seen...he kissed me more as i held him...he started stroking himself....i fell flat on be...he went down on me...was a pro...i was holding his head grinding his tongue...hips off the bed...pot sun booze..8 bbc...now this!!......he crawled up on me..put fingers in my mouth...i licked sucked them..spit on them....he put them in my drenched pussy....he fingered me hard...3 skinny long fingers rubbing the ridges of my g spot....i was lunging upward....he was getting more aroused with each finger he shoved in me...i lunged violently almost capturing his whole hand....he asked for his phone...as he entered my vagina...he proudly filmed...i may have blacked out...because photos they shared with my husband ...who was behind this...shows huge thick black cock taking my virgin ass,.,,,,,,more to follow if interested!!View attachment 3554247View attachment 3554248View attachment 3554249View attachment 3554250View attachment 3554251View attachment 3554254View attachment 3554255View attachment 3554261View attachment 3554263View attachment 3554264View attachment 3554265View attachment 3554268View attachment 3554273View attachment 3554278View attachment 3554280View attachment 3554282

true story from last year cruise..with photos to prove!!.stopped in cozumel..hubby went golfing..i laid on private club beach..will speed up story..bar tender knew i was alone..other cruise people in the area..but not with me..bought me drinks..made special drinks..took some photos, and was sweet heart..then we shared /gave me some 420..that gets me going...i was in two piece black thong bikini..hubby wanted to see tan lines..wore sarong..white knit..so u could still see thong.. 5/6 drinks pot..i was in another world..luckily other cruise people and some crew workers allowed me to join cab back to ship..in cab...sitting in back...i flirted,shared some rum with cute black kid..25 r so...ride was about 45 minutes back to boat...most of travelers were up front...i was alone with mostly black crew...ride was bumpy....so i kind of held on to guys sitting next to both sides of me...i have been with one black man in my life..hubby watched...i am on my own...mind spinning...then i felt ..warm...sarong came off....guess it served as a signal..i was in play...ac made my nipples erect...pot made me little frisky....as a hand probed me....all i recall is head going back...i was in another place....fingers owned me...i was fingered by at least 5 different men. i moaned a little..no stop ..no more ...as ship was in site....i did grab both hardened cocks sitting next to me....god i was horny!...as we walked up ramp.they kind of protected me, guided me past security, all 8/10 blocking me from tourists...as the crowd was waiting for elevators, they wisked me down hallway. that was 'crew members only.!!!...once in the room, i heard showers,voices,beer being poured...i rested laughed how they got me on ship,without seeing me...then i noticed guys that sat next to me,wrapped in white towels...there hard dark bodies....made my mind roam...it started....they kissed,,touched,i responded...my thong being pushed to the side....my top pulled over my head...5 that i recalled...ravaging me...head over bed...large thick one spreading my lips....one just entered me....i was being gang banged!!....two guys pulled my blondish hair....jerked themselves off on me ..then left...two reallly dark men took there spots....i was getting so filled by bbc......i was cumming so hard....my mind said no more..body said ...more more...then ..i heard mumbling...guys ..kind of distracted..skinny guy..jeans barely fitting him..falling off his hips..walks towards me..seemed cute in a way...things kind of blury......touched my breast...pinched my nipples....got my attention...he smelled refreshed from shower...he inspected me...spread my private parts...which were glistened by sweat,mine and theres,and few guys cum....he pulled me up on bed..kissed me with passion.guys still touching....fingers in all of me....he dropped his jeans...put both of my hands on him...pushing them down...to his huge...enormous still flacid penis.....i moaned ah...dont think so....your huge....was biggest thing i ever seen...he kissed me more as i held him...he started stroking himself....i fell flat on be...he went down on me...was a pro...i was holding his head grinding his tongue...hips off the bed...pot sun booze..8 bbc...now this!!......he crawled up on me..put fingers in my mouth...i licked sucked them..spit on them....he put them in my drenched pussy....he fingered me hard...3 skinny long fingers rubbing the ridges of my g spot....i was lunging upward....he was getting more aroused with each finger he shoved in me...i lunged violently almost capturing his whole hand....he asked for his phone...as he entered my vagina...he proudly filmed...i may have blacked out...because photos they shared with my husband ...who was behind this...shows huge thick black cock taking my virgin ass,.,,,,,,more to follow if interested!!View attachment 3554247View attachment 3554248View attachment 3554249View attachment 3554250View attachment 3554251View attachment 3554254View attachment 3554255View attachment 3554261View attachment 3554263View attachment 3554264View attachment 3554265View attachment 3554268View attachment 3554273View attachment 3554278View attachment 3554280View attachment 3554282
Lovely lady

Back