Crossdressers and Fembois that serve BBC

Natalie Marte y Sean Michaels

¡Siempre hace calor cuando Sean Michaels explora otros "planetas"!

View attachment 7168490
View attachment 7168492
View attachment 7168493
View attachment 7168498
View attachment 7168500
View attachment 7168501
View attachment 7168507
View attachment 7168510
View attachment 7168511
View attachment 7168512
View attachment 7168514
View attachment 7168519

¡Una pareja interestelar que está fuera de este mundo!
:corazon negro: :corazon negro: :corazon negro: :corazon negro: :corazon negro: :corazon negro: :corazon negro: :corazon negro:

I love Sean Michaels

Ebony And Ivory

(Words & music by Paul McCartney)

Ebony and ivory
Live together in perfect harmony
Side by side on my piano keyboard
Oh Lord, why don’t we?
I am beautiful photos, with class, kisses

Mature White Boi sucks, fucks, and

Wow. There are hundreds of pages white people straight up worshiping bbc like it's mana from the heavens. And all these are just the white men. If u count the women there would be thousands of pages. Never thought the black man would take over 10 inches at a time. Depressing. Unless u want a future where white people are nothing but disciples. That is what all these guys are. Disciples in the church of bbc.

Wow. There are hundreds of pages white people straight up worshiping bbc like it's mana from the heavens. And all these are just the white men. If u count the women there would be thousands of pages. Never thought the black man would take over 10 inches at a time. Depressing. Unless u want a future where white people are nothing but disciples. That is what all these guys are. Disciples in the church of bbc.
I will never worship at the altar

White Boi Takes a load up his ass :blackheart::qos:
View attachment 6044345

I finally understand why so many white bois end up with bbc,'s in all their orifices. It's because they demand it. They act like it's our duty to please them. I have seen a bull walk right up to a WHT boi at a restaurant. He just walked right up to their table and pushed his bulge right up in his face and just looked at him like he was supposed to know what to do. In the end, he did. He knew exactly what to do.

So
I finally understand why so many white bois end up with bbc,'s in all their orifices. It's because they demand it. They act like it's our duty to please them. I have seen a bull walk right up to a WHT boi at a restaurant. He just walked right up to their table and pushed his bulge right up in his face and just looked at him like he was supposed to know what to do. In the end, he did. He knew exactly what to do.
Touching lmao

Demand and Desire 🔥

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240521-081058-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20240521-081058-01.jpeg
    65.3 KB · Views: 41
Back