Crossdressers and Fembois that serve BBC

What are the conditions for this? How long did you have to “practice” for this? I would also like to develop myself in this direction
Mainly I was in missionary with my legs pushed up with my ankles on his shoulders. I was very into the moment and he was just full stroke pounding me. I didn’t know what was happening when I started feeling something new and confusing deep inside me. I wasn’t sure if it was pain or pleasure at first. I started resisting for a minute but it made my body so weak I couldn’t breathe or fight. I was gasping for breath because my body had tensed up so much. I had waves of tingling starting at the point of the stimulation and spread through my body. Even my fingers and toes also my ears and lips. It was everywhere.

Mainly I was in missionary with my legs pushed up with my ankles on his shoulders. I was very into the moment and he was just full stroke pounding me. I didn’t know what was happening when I started feeling something new and confusing deep inside me. I wasn’t sure if it was pain or pleasure at first. I started resisting for a minute but it made my body so weak I couldn’t breathe or fight. I was gasping for breath because my body had tensed up so much. I had waves of tingling starting at the point of the stimulation and spread through my body. Even my fingers and toes also my ears and lips. It was everywhere.
Oh thank you . That sounds great. It must have been a great experience for the giver too? He was probably very experienced if he led you to such a highlight? certainly not on the first ride ?

I mean, for such an orgsamus, experience from both sides is required? from the top AND from the bottom?
Well The Top can be a strap on . The male fucking I would imagine feel a male type orgasm , But a REAL Anal orgasm is beyond all . It can be mixed with a regular orgasm but it is whole body . I cum much less now . My women controls my orgasms ...but each one is fuckin on par with my best ever

Oh thank you . That sounds great. It must have been a great experience for the giver too? He was probably very experienced if he led you to such a highlight? certainly not on the first ride ?
He was smiling at me and asked if I was alright. I said yes but I don’t know what just happened. He laughed and said he found my spot. When he hit it and I tried to pull away there was nothing I could do from the position I was in. He was bigger and stronger and I was in a compromising position. He knew he had me. I went over the edge and I literally felt like I was falling as he drove his cock over and over and again into my helpless body. I was a quivering mess when he finished

He was smiling at me and asked if I was alright. I said yes but I don’t know what just happened. He laughed and said he found my spot. When he hit it and I tried to pull away there was nothing I could do from the position I was in. He was bigger and stronger and I was in a compromising position. He knew he had me. I went over the edge and I literally felt like I was falling as he drove his cock over and over and again into my helpless body. I was a quivering mess when he finished
Oh, that's very impressive, you were at his mercy, but there was already a certain amount of basic trust? how long did you know each other before? Was it his first fuck with you? The old school missionary position is probably well suited for such a stretch and use of yours

Oh, that's very impressive, you were at his mercy, but there was already a certain amount of basic trust? how long did you know each other before? Was it his first fuck with you? The old school missionary position is probably well suited for such a stretch and use of yours
It was either the second or third time I was there. Missionary definitely did it for me. But the ankles on his shoulders was probably that final part that helped align the stars.

Back