Crossdressers and Fembois that serve BBC

It has always turned me on seeing a black mans ass from movies ,magazines or other. Even more with a real man when I get with them. I like rubbing their ass cheeks and seeing their asshole and rimming and fingering them on occasions if asked to do so. A few liked a good finger prostate massage till they intensly blow their load in my mouth, and some love a good rimming of their anus. I just love to see their sweet assholes all the while knowing they will soon be sticking their rods and going up my ass soon as I finish tasting and licking theirs. I love to see them in the shower soaping up their backside and cannot wait for them to finish to get my tongue in there...

Attachments

• Riming Sweet Asshole.wmv
    16.7 MB · Views: 140
Props to @Stone65 for always posting great content. This is one of my favorite videos I've seen. I find the boi pussy so attractive. Right now I want to use that little femme boi myself, but over time perhaps I can learn to be that little femme boi.
If you haven’t already go thru this thread and find the ones he posted with Glamgurlxoxo…for me she‘s in the top 3 of the hottest posts

Back