Crossdresser husband looking for BBC

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by Jessi, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Jessi

Jessi Active Member

US
    I'm located here in So Cal, so if you're near and can travel to me hit me up at
    Please send pics of your full body and cock.

#1 Jessi, Jul 23, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2013
  2. NowADaze

NowADaze Guest

Almost positive sexxyjessi6@yahoo.com is a man posing as a couple.

http://www.blacktowhite.net/2013/07/20/my-wife-wants-some-big-black-cock/ is his ad

I contacted him and have talked to him on Yahoo but he made some flimsy excuses when I sought voice verification. He was "at work," even though he was typing very rapidly over Messenger. He said he would call me "if" he found the time.

Can't find the time for a 60-second call? All I need to do is hear your voice and I'll know you'll legit. Also balked when I asked for pictures of his wife.

Toss in the fact that all these pictures in the thread are of a dude and it's pretty see-through.

3. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US

You can also consider the fact that the title of this thread pretty much sums it up.

blackmeat likes this.
  4. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Thank you!

5. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    This (your request), will not supported or allowed in this community. Please review the Site's Mission Statement for our policy regarding your request. In addition, this request violates #11 of the Site's Forum Rules, please review the rules and remove your email address.

Thanks for your cooperation!

blackmeat,
    Administrator,
    blacktowhite.net

6. NowADaze

NowADaze Guest

Yeah, but he also cross-posted on the main site (I saw the ad on the main site first and only found this thread when I googled the e-mail), so I figured it was worth chiming in.