Crossdresser husband looking for BBC

Jessi

Couple
From
CA, US
I'm located here in So Cal, so if you're near and can travel to me hit me up at
Please send pics of your full body and cock.

Last edited:
Almost positive sexxyjessi6@yahoo.com is a man posing as a couple.

http://www.blacktowhite.net/2013/07/20/my-wife-wants-some-big-black-cock/ is his ad

I contacted him and have talked to him on Yahoo but he made some flimsy excuses when I sought voice verification. He was "at work," even though he was typing very rapidly over Messenger. He said he would call me "if" he found the time.

Can't find the time for a 60-second call? All I need to do is hear your voice and I'll know you'll legit. Also balked when I asked for pictures of his wife.

Toss in the fact that all these pictures in the thread are of a dude and it's pretty see-through.

Almost positive sexxyjessi6@yahoo.com is a man posing as a couple.

http://www.blacktowhite.net/2013/07/20/my-wife-wants-some-big-black-cock/ is his ad

I contacted him and have talked to him on Yahoo but he made some flimsy excuses when I sought voice verification. He was "at work," even though he was typing very rapidly over Messenger. He said he would call me "if" he found the time.

Can't find the time for a 60-second call? All I need to do is hear your voice and I'll know you'll legit. Also balked when I asked for pictures of his wife.

Toss in the fact that all these pictures in the thread are of a dude and it's pretty see-through.

You can also consider the fact that the title of this thread pretty much sums it up.

I'm located here in So Cal, so if you're near and can travel to me hit me up at sexxyjessi6@yahoo.com
Please send pics of your full body and cock.
This (your request), will not supported or allowed in this community. Please review the Site's Mission Statement for our policy regarding your request. In addition, this request violates #11 of the Site's Forum Rules, please review the rules and remove your email address.

Thanks for your cooperation!

blackmeat,
Administrator,
blacktowhite.net

You can also consider the fact that the title of this thread pretty much sums it up.
Yeah, but he also cross-posted on the main site (I saw the ad on the main site first and only found this thread when I googled the e-mail), so I figured it was worth chiming in.

Back