Craigslist story

All True

Me and My ex use to put adds on craigslist and sift through most of the garbage and fakes but more often then not find a candidate that she wanted to fuck. She tried avoiding cocks that were too too big because she was petite but one day she left it up for me to pick the guy so i did and it was a light skinned black kid named Chris.

Nervously waiting at home with My ex for Chris to arrive finally he does we buzz him in and he comes up, a very respectful looking tall kid so we all greeted each other, poured some drinks and took our places (them on the bed and me on the couch next to it) lol
They start kissing and My ex starts undoing his jeans and he starts undoing hers but then they both just stand up and start undressing themselves.​
While My ex had her shirt off and started kicking her pants off, Chris stood up and pulled his jeans down and a huge lighskin cock sprung out of his jeans and swiveled around like a Jack in a Box, My ex gave me side eyes like "you muthafucka that dick is enormous" I smiled and raised my *******.​
The kid Chris lays back on the bed and My ex grabs his cock and starts waving it around in awe, then she starts sucking on it. After a couple minutes the kid grabs her and told her to sit on his face and face me while she sucked his cock 69 position, he wanted to put on a show for me.
So now Im looking at her 69ing with her pussy being eaten and this long, light skin monster cock in her mouth and her eyes looking directly at me while she's slobbering and attempting to deep throat the beast, my cock was throbbing I was in heaven.
how soon was she taking asking for bbc? how did she react once he was in her?

The problem with Craigslist is,, people who post ads get a lot of fakes that send pictures of a really hot guy or girl and they are spam. The posters bite the bait and go for the hottest one that they see which is always spam! The key is to find someone that is average to above-average who gives you a personal conversation and you go from there. Too many times the poster is sucked in by a spammer!
I've had excellent luck with Craigslist when I posted an ad. I knew what to look for!

The problem with Craigslist is,, people who post ads get a lot of fakes that send pictures of a really hot guy or girl and they are spam. The posters bite the bait and go for the hottest one that they see which is always spam! The key is to find someone that is average to above-average who gives you a personal conversation and you go from there. Too many times the poster is sucked in by a spammer!
I've had excellent luck with Craigslist when I posted an ad. I knew what to look for!
You are absolutely right. Lots of fakes respond to me ads for my wife.

Back