Cpls desiring wife to be a owned whore for bbc

There is so much hot nasty sex that happens when the correct black man owns a white couple. The correct bull owned us I was his nasty white married slut. Once he got me hooked on his big black cock he would always push my sexual limits. I would go to his place maybe twice a week without my husband. After a few weeks of me seeing him alone he really got off on the fact that I could take his big black dick in my asshole and I loved it. I loved the way it felt when he would cum in my ass and I came multiple times while getting butt fucked by him. I would get all cleaned up shaved my pussy and send my husband to the store for an *******. I went to his place in various slut clothes and sometimes naked. We would make out and he feels me up while I am getting that black cock out. I suck his dick lick his nuts and rim his sweaty asshole. He then brutally fucks my asshole until he comes. I clean him up with my tongue and go home. On my way home I can't help but feel a little ashamed that here I am 48 white married woman two ******* with this double life as the cum from the black man that just abused and shot off in my asshole.

There is so much hot nasty sex that happens when the correct black man owns a white couple. The correct bull owned us I was his nasty white married slut. Once he got me hooked on his big black cock he would always push my sexual limits. I would go to his place maybe twice a week without my husband. After a few weeks of me seeing him alone he really got off on the fact that I could take his big black dick in my asshole and I loved it. I loved the way it felt when he would cum in my ass and I came multiple times while getting butt fucked by him. I would get all cleaned up shaved my pussy and send my husband to the store for an *******. I went to his place in various slut clothes and sometimes naked. We would make out and he feels me up while I am getting that black cock out. I suck his dick lick his nuts and rim his sweaty asshole. He then brutally fucks my asshole until he comes. I clean him up with my tongue and go home. On my way home I can't help but feel a little ashamed that here I am 48 white married woman two ******* with this double life as the cum from the black man that just abused and shot off in my asshole.
You should feel ashamed. We like that. But we also enjoy using that good married white pussy

Amazing wife

Back