Desperate desires

I'm a 48 yr old divorced male. I had been fortunate to get my ex wife to fuck bbc for me, it was such an amazing experience. I found out how much I loved to listen to her suck and fuck bbc over the phone, sent pics and videos. But I had so many desires and fantasies I did not get to experience. I am beyond desperate , to have a companion that will be very open to this lifestyle. I now have lung disease, single ******* of 2 boys and very little hope of finding a partner. I live vicariously through this site for pleasure. I have no REAL outlet to experience my deepest desires. I found out with my ex, that I like light humiliation, nothing crude, just like, how much that bbc feels better than mine, and a bit more, the vocal tone has a bit to do also. I'm at a point in life that I don't know what to do anymore. I feel this leaves a huge hole in my life, its extremely important to me.....don't know what to do anymore. Wish I had a real life outlet insteading ,reading and watching other cpls enjoy this AMAZING lifestye......help needed DESPERATELY 🙏

The desire of coming home and hearing my partner screaming like bbc whore , getting fucked senceless , begging , taken ruff and hard, dominated sends shivers down my spine. Looking through the window. Admitting she's a whore for bbc.......I need this in my life

Back